Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

anybody find any of mitchs posts?

Started by dmac5, January 12, 2006, 10:35:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac5

did anyone find any of the posts he was talking about on the radio? if so please tell me where i can find it

Porkahontas

Quote from: dmac5 on January 12, 2006, 10:35:30 pm
did anyone find any of the posts he was talking about on the radio? if so please tell me where i can find it

They've gone bye-bye.

Can't blame Mitch or the mods for deleting them, though. The kid has enough pressure to wade through with his senior year getting close to over, being a bit undecided still on where to spend the next 3-5 years of his life, and all the things teenagers do anyways. If he's seeing Gus's daughter, we all know the headaches that those women can bring to the table, also. Or maybe that's just after you're married. Hell, I dunno.

Anyhow, it's probably better off that he deleted himself or someone deleted him so he could go back into hiding again. I'd hate to log in everyday and see 50 IM's begging me to be a Hog fan. ;)

dmac5

JoeBobHog

Quote from: Tomcat on January 12, 2006, 10:43:11 pm
I would love to have read the dialogs. Too bad...

I'll say this--the kid's got a sense of humor.

some of the stuff he said/responded to/responses were pretty funny.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

HOGLEG

I don't really know what the big deal is. So I'll go ahead and "out" MM. For the most part, He usually only posts in "THE TAVERN". His handle is...

LSUFan  ;)

So there it is folks. You wanted to know. Now you know. For whatever it's worth. No need to thank me. That MM, he's a character.  :razorback:

Porkahontas

Quote from: JoeBobHog on January 12, 2006, 10:47:06 pm

Being called an idiot about a rumor in which a certain poster (who has to feel like a complete dumb ass right now if he's up to date on what happened today) in a thread discussing where Mitch was visiting was damn near hilarious.

He most definitely had a good sense of humor on here and said a lot of the same things many of us have said on these boards over the course of the season and about recruiting.

The said thing is, he acted more grown up than about 75% of the posters on these boards these days.

I will say, though, that I am disappointed that Mitch didn't write a "love letter" to himself in one of those threads that start with the whole "Dear Mitch" crap. That could've been the creme de la crop right there.

pbjones81

i can almost guarantee you that there are many people analyzing and picking every post on here trying to figure out what Mitchs' new handle is.  amazing. 

lunchbox72703

That's too funny...I think i smited him once LOL........now, I will be inserting my foot into my mouth, stay tuned for updates cuz i'm a big guy LOL

Porkahontas

Quote from: pbjones81 on January 12, 2006, 11:42:41 pm
i can almost guarantee you that there are many people analyzing and picking every post on here trying to figure out what Mitchs' new handle is. amazing.

Yep.

People have been doing it for several weeks now.

If you have any clue where to look, his name was pretty damn obvious from the get-go and whatever was said in Irwin's interview with him gave it away to a lot of folks both on this board and other boards.

I didn't hear what was said but apparently it was obvious enough for several people.

Swino

Your willingness to hook him up with fine womens was damn funny as well.

_Collin1

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on January 13, 2006, 04:11:43 am
That's too funny...I think i smited him once LOL........now, I will be inserting my foot into my mouth, stay tuned for updates cuz i'm a big guy LOL

HOGVILLE!!! Check the SMITES!!!!

That was the funny thing about his handle, his ratio was around 66/12.  Come on now, who here has a 6 to 1 ratio of applauds to smites?  There was only one thing about his handle that confused me though, one time he posted on a Monday at 4pm in October.  Wouldnt he be in practice then?
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

HoggerNocker

Quote from: HOGLEG on January 12, 2006, 10:49:27 pm
I don't really know what the big deal is. So I'll go ahead and "out" MM. For the most part, He usually only posts in "THE TAVERN". His handle is...

LSUFan ;)

So there it is folks. You wanted to know. Now you know. For whatever it's worth. No need to thank me. That MM, he's a character. :razorback:
So does this mean LSU is the super secret frontrunner? ;) :D

preunions

his ratio was +64/-9 last I saw... pretty salty compared to mine.

LSUFan

LSUFan ;)

So there it is folks. You wanted to know. Now you know. For whatever it's worth. No need to thank me. That MM, he's a character. :razorback:

shhhhh, Be Vewy Vewy Quiet.

CiriusPorker

anybody who has more applauds than smites needs to be smited!

why?

because you're not being hogvillian enough if you aren't being smited or smiting like a pimp.... j/k! ;)

JoeBobHog

Quote from: Swino on January 13, 2006, 08:04:44 am

Your willingness to hook him up with fine womens was damn funny as well.

it was the least I could do.

and Mitch, my offer still stands.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

HogFather

LSUFan ;)

No he is Hog Bounty Hunter.. :-X

pfrg999

I was always was perfectly clear and of course right on the money with MM.. as I always am... I am More of a Philosiphizer as well as being a genius, with stunning good looks... so I have nothing to worry about what I said!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HogFather

Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 09:07:14 am

why?

because you're not being hogvillian enough if you aren't being smited or smiting like a pimp.... j/k! ;)

SMITE THEE ALMIGHTY SMITER!

hog4lifetime1979

LSUFan ;)

I dont think that LSUFan was his user name. so you might go back to the drawing board.

HogFather

Quote from: HogFather on January 13, 2006, 09:17:03 am
Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 09:07:14 am

why?

SMITE THEE ALMIGHTY SMITER!

Thank you.  I had initially received two good karma's and was beginning to worry...Holy shitte balls!  I just quoted myself.

CiriusPorker

at first i thought i HAD, but then I realized that your score was just too high.  you can expect more if this conversation lasts through the hour! ;)

CiriusPorker

Quote from: CabotHog on January 13, 2006, 09:31:18 am
Quote from: hog4lifetime1979 on January 13, 2006, 09:21:55 am

LSUFan ;)

I dont think that LSUFan was his user name. so you might go back to the drawing board.

His post was tongue in cheek.

no need to fear, i smited him for his transgressions! ;)

Thrilbilly

For anyone still searching for MM's post I want to inform you that I am almost sure they have all been deleted. Some on here get great joy out of being in the know and thinking of people serching and serching. I am telling you this so you can stop the search.

hog4lifetime1979

Quote from: Thrilbilly on January 13, 2006, 09:40:25 am
For anyone still searching for MM's post I want to inform you that I am almost sure they have all been deleted. Some on here get great joy out of being in the know and thinking of people serching and serching. I am telling you this so you can stop the search.

Yeah when i checked again this morning all the posts went byebye!

HogFather

Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 09:30:21 am
at first i thought i HAD, but then I realized that your score was just too high. you can expect more if this conversation lasts through the hour! ;)

Ahhhh, it hurts so gooood.
Thank's for coming I'll be here all day.

+1 karma for you, every hour on the hour ;D

HogFather

Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 09:32:45 am
Quote from: CabotHog on January 13, 2006, 09:31:18 am
Quote from: hog4lifetime1979 on January 13, 2006, 09:21:55 am

LSUFan ;)

His post was tongue in cheek.

no need to fear, i smited him for his transgressions! ;)

U smite I smite we all smite for more smite......................Sorry, couldn't help myself. :-[

bdutt

You're right. It's funny enough that he gets on here and reads the stuff we write, but to actually post is even better.

"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

Thrilbilly

Quote from: bdutt78 on January 13, 2006, 10:07:10 am

You're right. It's funny enough that he gets on here and reads the stuff we write, but to actually post is even better.

If I had him pegged. And I am sure I did. The maturity in which he responded for a kid his age is outstanding!

CiriusPorker

guys...you are all morons..

he posted on THIS thread with his new handle..you'd think you would have a clue..

j/k.  I have no clue! 

CiriusPorker

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on January 13, 2006, 10:13:18 am
Quote from: Thrilbilly on January 13, 2006, 10:11:10 am
If I had him pegged. And I am sure I did. The maturity in which he responded for a kid his age is outstanding!

And now everyone is beginning to see why I have been such a big MM fan for the past 5 years.  It's not his athletic ability -- it's his personality.  He's truly mature beyond his age and always has been.   :)
Nice post, but unfortunately, in keeping my in-thread goals..you are hereby SMITED!

Ugly Uncle

I think I have it figured out...

Man, how many different  ways are we going to figre out how to talk about this guy?
Retired Radio Host

Squealers

And now everyone is beginning to see why I have been such a big MM fan for the past 5 years.  It's not his athletic ability -- it's his personality.  He's truly mature beyond his age and always has been.  :)

You are so right.  Why just yesterday I saw him using his AARP discount to get a chilli-cheese dog at Sonic!   ;D
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: HogWildFun on January 13, 2006, 10:21:31 am

And now everyone is beginning to see why I have been such a big MM fan for the past 5 years.  It's not his athletic ability -- it's his personality.  He's truly mature beyond his age and always has been.  :)

You are so right.  Why just yesterday I saw him using his AARP discount to get a chilli-cheese dog at Sonic!   ;D

I truly laughed out loud with that one.  Thanks for the laugh!

Thrilbilly

I put myself in his position when I was his age. After what some where posting I would have been radical as h3ll at his age if I thought I was incognito. Again, my hats of to him. He has a good head on his shoulders and his mom must have raised him right!

CiriusPorker

FLKeysGuy, can you send a smite along to Matt?  I don't know if he posts here, but i'm pretty certain he does.  Just do it for me!  That way you don't have to reveal his identity.

Squealers

Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 10:34:05 am
FLKeysGuy, can you send a smite along to Matt? I don't know if he posts here, but i'm pretty certain he does. Just do it for me! That way you don't have to reveal his identity.

I think you are suffering from smite-envy.  Take one smite-pill and call me in the morning.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Thrilbilly

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on January 13, 2006, 11:01:27 am
Quote from: CiriusPorker on January 13, 2006, 10:34:05 am
FLKeysGuy, can you send a smite along to Matt? I don't know if he posts here, but i'm pretty certain he does. Just do it for me! That way you don't have to reveal his identity.

Sorry, I'm more of an 'applaud' guy. (I've been giving them to you every hour) ;D
I thought everyone on here knew who Matt was!