Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting Tidbit on Damian Williams

Started by HogKong, January 12, 2006, 07:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogKong

Just a quick tidbit on DW.  Not that it means much, but while I was at the gym today DW was also their working out.  He was not their with any other recruits, but he was their with his SHS teammates.  Don't know if it means much, but thought it was interesting that he is doing this instead of doing Florida's personal workout(which they send to their recruits, so they can get used to their regimen) by himself.  I don't thinks this shows a lot, but at least it means he has a lot of friends here and maybe this will play a factor in his wanting to stay here in AR!

TheSportsGuy

good try mitch, or damian, or dude who knows nothing.

Shag66

gee TSG...  why the hostility?  The guy's post wasn't bad... 

Hogs4Ever

January 12, 2006, 08:51:12 pm #3 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:53:46 pm by Hogs4Ever
Don't mean to be the English police, but it's there not their.

Shag66

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on January 12, 2006, 08:51:12 pm
Don't mean to be the english police, but it's there not their.

better get your Little Brown Handbook out dude...

pfrg999

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 12, 2006, 08:16:51 pm
good try mitch, or damian, or dude who knows nothing.

what do you mean by that...Most of us know nothing
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HogKong

Dude who knows nothing???? I was just making a statement about what I saw today.  Settle down DUDE!

pfrg999

Quote from: HogKong on January 12, 2006, 09:01:03 pm
Dude who knows nothing???? I was just making a statement about what I saw today.  Settle down DUDE!

Like I sd... That is most of know nothing...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HogKong

pfrg999

Quote from: HogKong on January 12, 2006, 09:07:07 pm
Directed toward TSG, not you pfrg
that's cool... he's included as are all of us... Nice tidbit though

dukefan

sowmonella

"Can't we all just get along?" Rodney King
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Mike Tencleve

YES we need D W also Mitch Mustain, Duke Calhoun, Ricky DIxon Kentrell Lockett and Deantwan Whitehead, just to name a few.

dukefan

Think about Mustain under center, D williams split to the left along with Felix Jones, and Monk to the right, MC FADDON in the backfield!!  FREAKING WOW!!!!  Can you say win the SEC WEST!!!!

100+GM HAWG

My mothers cousins aunt talked with Damian's fathers brothers sister in law at the piggley wiggley this morning and said that Damian is using lighter weight instead of heavier weight because if he drops a couple of pounds he might be able to walk on water.

Did you notice if Damiam was drinking red gatorade or orange gatorade?  That could tell us something. Or maybe the fact he was drinking GATORade might mean he is still firm with his commit to Fla.   ::) 

To close to call.

Some of you people crack me up.

RazorNick

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on January 13, 2006, 04:24:28 pm
My mothers cousins aunt talked with Damian's fathers brothers sister in law at the piggley wiggley this morning and said that Damian is using lighter weight instead of heavier weight because if he drops a couple of pounds he might be able to walk on water.

Did you notice if Damiam was drinking red gatorade or orange gatorade? That could tell us something. Or maybe the fact he was drinking GATORade might mean he is still firm with his commit to Fla. ::)

To close to call.

Some of you people crack me up.

LOL.....you have to love the sarcasm.

fu-man-soo

is he supposed to stop being friends with everybody because he is going to florida?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: dukefan on January 13, 2006, 04:02:28 pm
Think about Mustain under center, D williams split to the left along with Felix Jones, and Monk to the right, MC FADDON in the backfield!!  FREAKING WOW!!!!  Can you say win the SEC WEST!!!!

Yeah, that would be great, but...

I realize we must first set realistic goals, but your statement exposes a serious problem...Hog fans are far too content with far too little!  It seems some analysts and commentators for UofA sports see too much silver lining and not enough cloud with our current state of affairs.  Why should we be content with SEC West champs?  I believe that we, as Hog fans, have always wanted--and expected--more, but are being brainwashed by some--not all--members of the media to blindly and willingly accept the mediocrity that as of late, has been Razorback football...I believe this mindset of mediocrity spills over into recruiting; the best players in the country will want to play at the highest level and compete for the highest prize.  GM is a step in the right direction to compete at the highest level--now we just need to put a muzzle on the mediocrity in some of our media...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?