Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do the Tulsan's Have Enough Support For a Luncheon?

Started by TulsaHogFan, January 12, 2006, 07:28:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

January 12, 2006, 07:28:51 pm Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 07:31:23 pm by TulsaHogFan
If so i will sticky it.  I am thinking the Brook either Brookside or 91st.  I could honestly care less where we go.

Just curious if Tulsa has enough people to get together a Hogville Lunch like the Arkansas guys are doing lol. 

Post if you want to and i can sticky it and we can set a date.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on January 12, 2006, 07:28:51 pm
If so i will sticky it. I am thinking the Brook either Brookside or 91st. I could honestly care less where we go.

Just curious if Tulsa has enough people to get together a Hogville Lunch like the Arkansas nerds are doing lol.

The guy who owns Doe's is a Hog fan.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: TulsaHawg on January 12, 2006, 07:31:25 pm
If so i will sticky it. I am thinking the Brook either Brookside or 91st. I could honestly care less where we go.

Just curious if Tulsa has enough people to get together a Hogville Lunch like the Arkansas nerds are doing lol.

Just me and you Tulsa sitting around debating would be hella fun.  However i am sure we might need someone to chaparone lol.  Lets get it together.  I have several i can bring who are readers here (yes they are registered too).

OkieHog

FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on January 12, 2006, 07:32:46 pm

Just me and you Tulsa sitting around debating would be hella fun. However i am sure we might need someone to chaparone lol. Lets get it together. I have several i can bring who are readers here (yes they are registered too).

Ok, let me know.  McKdaddy would probably make it.

ColinRagan

Since 1894

January 12, 2006, 08:20:17 pm #6 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 11:16:36 pm by Since 1894
Have it at a Coney Island and I may drive from Springdale to T-Town for several hot dogs!  I have an Aunt I need to see and I could always take my son to the zoo again.

In the words of a former Tulsan:  "Go Memorial Chargers!!!  Moving Up, Coming Thru, We are the Class of 82."
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

McKdaddy

Quote from: TulsaHawg on January 12, 2006, 07:35:21 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on January 12, 2006, 07:32:46 pm

Just me and you Tulsa sitting around debating would be hella fun. However i am sure we might need someone to chaparone lol. Lets get it together. I have several i can bring who are readers here (yes they are registered too).

Ok, let me know. McKdaddy would probably make it.
I'd do my best.  Friday's are especially good for me.  Doe's lunch traffic dies down at 12:45 pm and then you have the place to yourself.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Sonofahog

Of course there is enough support.  The are 39570349  different versions of the name Tulsahog ( you are the original I presume,  and I give you props).

I am nowhere near any of these planned lunches,  so I will just eat lunch each day and post on Hogville and say I was there. 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Oklahawg

Keep me updated on your plans. My schedule isn't such that I can get away from long--but there are days that I'm wide open, so we just have to plan a bit. We definitely need something...
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

McKdaddy

If the lunch schedule is tight for some on the weekdays then we could do a Saturday lunch w/out the wives.  Or maybe cocktails/happy hour some weekday would work.  I'm good w/ anything, but like OklaHawg the longer the notice the better.

PigPusher

Pigpusher here.  My wife and I eat at the Brook on 91st every Friday evening.  Beer and appetizers are 1/2 price from 5 to 7. Great food.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

cyboar

I can do a weekday lunch sometime.  Dinner is out for me.

Thanks.
"You will always face adversity, but overcome it."

TulsaHogFan

I am thinking next fridays at either Doe's or The Brook.  If that works let me know that way i can setup the time and the date.  Also i can give them a little advanced warning.

hydrophonic

I don't know that I could make it, but I would try.  Like a lot of you, I never really know what my day is going to be like until about 9:30.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

McKdaddy

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on January 13, 2006, 01:53:33 pm
I am thinking next fridays at either Doe's or The Brook. If that works let me know that way i can setup the time and the date. Also i can give them a little advanced warning.

I'll be at Oaklawn for opening day next Friday, but don't let me hold you guys up if the majority like this date..