Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Truth

Started by hawgonit, January 12, 2006, 09:51:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Sloppins

Great post. Great interview on Press Row.  Thanks Bo and Mike!!

I can't help but imagine or dream, what it would be like to have all 5 Springdale recruits and even Clinkscales (6) too... all on one Razorback team.  Man what a great dream!!! 
I can hear Paul Ells now..."Touchdown ARKANSAS"!!!!!

ugh

I am 6ft 4in 300 plus & i bleed little pigs.GO HOG GO. AR will turn the corner in football lets  just go along for the ride.

HogHillbilly

I looked for an hour for the MM posts.............................Can't find them anywhere...........I think someone has already deleted them................Damn, I needed a good laugh.......................
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

duckman

Quote from: ugh on January 12, 2006, 02:59:56 pm
I am 6ft 4in 300 plus & i bleed little pigs.GO HOG GO. AR will turn the corner in football lets just go along for the ride.

Maybe you should eat less pork big un"...... ;D

preunions

My Karma is toast... if you people only knew the real me!  :(

TulsaHawg

Quote from: preunions on January 12, 2006, 03:28:28 pm
My Karma is toast... if you people only knew the real me! :(

Are you Mitch?  ;D

TuckFexas

Damn!! LOL. I've spent the last few hours in between work trying to find them so I could laugh as well :(. Not so much interested in his name, but would like to see the transcript. Any way someone could help out? Something to the effect of:

A: xiek nendn doidnoin  dkn doknng sond
B: Oh yeah, who's your sources?
A: adina knldi  doi  onknom pnonekn
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

TuckFexas

I hate being ignorant with computers!!
Famous quote.

TuckFexas

Quote from: TerryD on January 12, 2006, 04:15:36 pm
Every Heisman winner, every All American, almost every ex-ND player in the NFL Hall of Fame came from...somewhere else.

Tim Brown was from Dallas.

Jerome Bettis was from Detroit.

Joe Montana was from Monongahela, PA (just outside Pittsburgh).

Rocket Ismail was from Harrisburg, PA

Joe Theisman was from New Jersey.

My point.....ND recruits all of its players from all over the country, almost every state, and has done so for over one hundred years. Almost none of its players ever come from Indiana, it is very rare to have an Indiana guy on the team. Maybe one or two guys at most, that would be rare. Indiana does not produce many college players. ND always recruits nationally.

All of the Heisman winners, members of ND national championship teams, College All Americans and NFL All Pros and Hall of Famers who went to ND committed to the Irish over local State U.

All of them had to travel far from home, away from friends, family and "local support group".

Those guys all seemed to adjust and do just fine. I don't think that Mustain will end up at ND, but if he does I suspect he will do well despite all the dire warnings of traveling out of state to go to college and play football.

Hey! Welcome to Hogville! Now leave! Thanks!
Famous quote.

Squealers

Quote from: preunions on January 12, 2006, 01:06:31 pm
my Karma took a beating on this thread. -2 to -4.... still in the net positive!

-27  LOL  ;D
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Hillis4heisman

Quote from: TerryD on January 12, 2006, 04:15:36 pm
Every Heisman winner, every All American, almost every ex-ND player in the NFL Hall of Fame came from...somewhere else.

Tim Brown was from Dallas.

Jerome Bettis was from Detroit.

Joe Montana was from Monongahela, PA (just outside Pittsburgh).

Rocket Ismail was from Harrisburg, PA

Joe Theisman was from New Jersey.

My point.....ND recruits all of its players from all over the country, almost every state, and has done so for over one hundred years.  Almost none of its players ever come from Indiana, it is very rare to have an Indiana guy on the team.  Maybe one or two guys at most, that would be rare.  Indiana does not produce many college players.  ND always recruits nationally.

All of the Heisman winners, members of ND national championship teams, College All Americans and NFL All Pros and Hall of Famers who went to ND committed to the Irish over local State U.

All of them had to travel far from home, away from friends, family and "local support group".

Those guys all seemed to adjust and do just fine.  I don't think that Mustain will end up at ND, but if he does I suspect he will do well despite all the dire warnings of traveling out of state to go to college and play football. 
Sounds like you and Tennessee could form a partnership

CiriusPorker

I also have tried to find MM posts, and this is my conclusion.

If you didn't figure it out before, then you really shouldn't try.  It's not that big of a deal really.  He's been fairly forthcoming in Press Row this morning and at other times.  I have no doubt that when people figure it out that almost everyone will keep the secret, but he's a 17 yr old kid, and obsession over figuring out his hogville identity is scarily similar to stalking.

whatsshakinbacon

Guys - I hate to out Mitchell.  It would be so wrong for me to keep this little secret in, though.  Many hours have been spent pouring through countless threads and posts to find out who he might actually be.  After perusing today it finally hit me - it's Mike Irwin.  Good Karma, never a bad thing to say about Mitch, likes to keep everyone guessing...seems to ALWAYS have the story before anyone else does.  Has to be...

Sorry to out you Mitch, but I just couldn't keep it in one more minute.

;D

Bacon out...

jabohog

Well crap, I thought it was hogsanity!!!!!!!!1

Porkerpower

HAWGONIT, please tell Beck Cambell that this single dad is very impressed with her character and integrity.  Would love to meet her, would be my pleasure. She has impressed me thru all of this.  And how proud she must be right now.  Her son is growing into a fine man before our very eyes. 
Sure hope to see him lead our razorbacks thru the BIG A someday soon.

Message me Beck, and SOOOOIE FOREVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dances With Hogs

Well, Tell me.
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on January 12, 2006, 11:02:00 am
Quote from: pfrg999 on January 12, 2006, 10:56:31 am
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on January 12, 2006, 10:38:15 am
Quote from: HogWildFun on January 12, 2006, 10:26:38 am
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on January 12, 2006, 10:05:46 am
Thanks deepthroat...er...Hawgonit. One of these days I'm gonna write a book about you...

"Who really is Hawgonit - The Man (or woman) Behind the Posts"

Bacon out...

You do the book Bacon, I have the movie rights! I am going to cast kevin BACON as you, the book writer. Matt Damon will play Mitch, and I of course I must say that I will be played by The Rock.

KevinBacon out........

FINALLY - I'll be within the 6 degrees!

Aw heck, I probably already am anyway.

Bacon out...

You are... I have a friend that did Kevin Bacon when he was playing with his brother in Tulsa... so you know me I know her and she did Kevin so you are only 4 away!!!

I'm really aiming for that 1 degree from Jessica Simpson honor.

;D

Bacon out...

DukeOfPork

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on January 12, 2006, 07:25:46 pm
Guys - I hate to out Mitchell. It would be so wrong for me to keep this little secret in, though. Many hours have been spent pouring through countless threads and posts to find out who he might actually be. After perusing today it finally hit me - it's Mike Irwin. Good Karma, never a bad thing to say about Mitch, likes to keep everyone guessing...seems to ALWAYS have the story before anyone else does. Has to be...

Sorry to out you Mitch, but I just couldn't keep it in one more minute.

;D

Bacon out...

Mitch was HBH.

Razor6

I'm a recent UA grad.

I really enjoyed listening to Mitch's broadcast.  The interview went very well.  And Mitch's maturity and character beamed through the air waves!

WPS!

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

hog caller

re corning hog from Piggott, do you think we should pay the playerssince they promote so muck money for tue U of A, just wondering if you were hinting at that

Duffer

I thought this was a thread about Almer Lee.   ???

hogman64

I think its going to be real interesting to look back when this is all over and see for real how much "The Truth" there was in some of these big infomative posts we have had along the way.........and some of the interviews also...........