Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you have a hog/man/game room?

Started by Reaganite, January 12, 2006, 09:06:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaganite

Just finished mine... It used to be a garage... here's the pics:

arkhogball

very nice.  I have a Razorback living room.  I will try to get some pics up today.

hogfan064

I have a guest bedroom that's 18x15 and it is filled with Razorback stuff.  2 large flags on the wall.  Hog hats and figurines. I also have one of those huge stuffed Hogs they sell. I want a giant blowup Hog to put in the yard, but my wife won't let me do that  It's my room, my wife has her own guest room as well that she gets to decorate. 

hawgstuckinaustin

i have that coffee table, it is bad ass

HighOnHogs

hoginator

January 12, 2006, 09:28:37 am #6 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:34:51 am by hoginator
Yes, we have a pool house that we call "The Hog House". You have inspired me to take some pictures and share with others. Your place looks Hawgsome!
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

wishyjoshy

Cool Room. What's up with the Aikman stuff?  Is that in honor of the torching he put on us back in the day?

Macgyver_Hawg

Reaganite, that's an awesome room.

Is that a Matt Jones action figure I see?

Arkiejared

nice pics....too bad you ruined it with the Cowboy gear!  ;)

Inigo Montoya

Nice work.  Cool room.  GO HOGS!!!

Razorback Jedi

Inigo Montoya

GrizzledHogFan

That's very, very nice.  I'm jealous.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Reaganite

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on January 12, 2006, 09:30:42 am
Reaganite, that's an awesome room.

Is that a Matt Jones action figure I see?

Thanks to all for the nice comments!  Yep Mac... it is.  I found it at wally world just prior to Christmas.  After I bought it, they later had one of him in his #9 jersey.  It would have fit in much better with the room, but oh well... there's no confusing me with being a sooner fan ;-)

Jedi, the poker chips are ready, as is the pool table for converting with a home made table topper :)

Sonofahog

Where did you get the neon helmet,  I have a room (garage as yours is )  that has been in the works for a while.  Same pool table,  a stained glass hog lamp hanging from the ceiling,  a black area rug (10x6) with a huge hog in the middle hanging on the wall,  autographed footballs,  posters, etc......  I need more hog stuff!!
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

Reaganite

January 13, 2006, 12:42:33 am #16 Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 12:45:30 am by Reaganite
Quote from: stillahog on January 13, 2006, 12:11:46 am
Where did you get the neon helmet, I have a room (garage as yours is ) that has been in the works for a while. Same pool table, a stained glass hog lamp hanging from the ceiling, a black area rug (10x6) with a huge hog in the middle hanging on the wall, autographed footballs, posters, etc...... I need more hog stuff!!

I'm still waiting for my billiard light (sometime next week they say).

I got the neon hog helmet light from the "Hog Wild" store here in Fort Smith.  A lot of the other items were picked up online at sportsfanoutlet.com.  I got the hog end tables from the Hallmark Gold Crown store at Central Mall.

Thanks to ALL for the comments.  I'm anxious to see some of your hog pads now.

Oh...and Superbowl party at my house!!!

mossfan3

Very nice room.  Just watch out, the dallas stuff might accidentally rub off on some of the nicer items.

noprayerfornutt

maxsl8er

Very nice. The pool table was a must. Good job.

toshortrock

i have a sports room,cowboys and hogs  deer horns on wall,,football with a few players name on it, dmac,,rj,,tubbs,,crossland,hillis hog hats the desk is jammed,its alright
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////