Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Responses to Mitch's Press Row interview...

Started by PIGskin Pride, January 12, 2006, 09:03:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shag66

Wow!  I get to give + to notshavin!  It might be a first!  :)

Porkerpower

I, like the ND poster, think that by doing that interview, says tons....... and the fact that he "just walked in" to Malzahns home.  then, the hogonit post, go hogs.   this whole thing is BLEEDING RAZORBACK RED...............

HouTxRzbck

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on January 12, 2006, 11:57:49 am
I decided to put my divorce on hold until after signing day.

lol....That is some dedication!!
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

Thehammer

Quote from: PIGskin Pride on January 12, 2006, 09:03:12 am
I thoguth Mitch was poised. I thought there was a lot of things to pick up on here. Use this thread to post what you picked up on inthe interview...

Go Hogs 06

OK.  Here is my thoughts:  Mitch still enjoys stringing Razorback fans along.  Given the restrictive format of questions asked;  I'd say Mike and Bo basked in their crusade to lob softballls at this kid. 

pigfoot

Folks, there's trouble in River City.  Things are not what they seem, and the right questions are not being asked of the right people.  Believe it.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: pigfoot on January 12, 2006, 09:07:42 pm
Folks, there's trouble in River City. Things are not what they seem, and the right questions are not being asked of the right people. Believe it.

explain
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Shag66

Quote from: pigfoot on January 12, 2006, 09:07:42 pm
Folks, there's trouble in River City. Things are not what they seem, and the right questions are not being asked of the right people. Believe it.

Expound on this a bit if you don't mind...  We haven't had anything to argue about for at least 10 minutes and I am getting bored...

tophawg19

former hawg what years? did you play what position ? glad to have you on here post often . glad to see the insight .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

JShipCPA

Mitch was calm and cool under the pressure of being on live radio, it is very obvious that he is mature beyond his years...  He will no doubt make the decision that is best for him, and gauging by his interview today, it will indeed be the correct decision... 

Best of luck Mitch, you have a lot on your plate; whatever choice you make most likely includes a very favorable outcome...