Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The OFFICIAL " WHAT MITCH MEANT" thread

Started by hogsanity, January 12, 2006, 08:30:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Just post a question about something Mitch said, and we will cryptically look at it to find the hidden meaning.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HoggerNocker

Be careful of what you say, he is online watching. ;)

_Collin1

Quote from: RazorHawg on January 12, 2006, 10:54:56 am
Be careful of what you say, he is online watching. ;)

The avatar freaking rules......
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

CiriusPorker

STOP IT!  THis is ridiculous...NO ONE SHOULD READ ANYTHING into watch mitch was saying.  Can't you guys take it at face value?  He's a straight forward kid.  I want Mitch here as much as anyone.  I've posted my 'love letters' but this interview was not the Da Vinci code for JFB's sake.  If he sounded like he liked Arkansas, then he probably did.  Get over this interpreting what he said...the face value of what he said is what he meant.

hogsanity

I posted this in sarcasm.  But I figured eople were recording the interview to see what he really meant.  SInce most here believe EVERYTHING is spin, nothing is as it seems, and everyone is out ot trick someone. 

I think he meant EXACTLY what he said.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

CiriusPorker

Quote from: hogsanity on January 12, 2006, 10:59:17 am
I posted this in sarcasm.  But I figured eople were recording the interview to see what he really meant.  SInce most here believe EVERYTHING is spin, nothing is as it seems, and everyone is out ot trick someone. 

I think he meant EXACTLY what he said.

It wasn't directed at you, but those who really are trying to figure it out..

TouchdownRazrbcks

What do you think he meant when he talked about what he had for breakfast?

;D

CiriusPorker

Quote from: TouchdownRazrbcks on January 12, 2006, 11:22:41 am
What do you think he meant when he talked about what he had for breakfast?

;D

I didn't wonder what he meant, but I thought about how i wished I had the same breakfast ;)

Hawgz4Life

I am an expert cryptographer, so here goes....The eggs mean that he's ready to leave the nest..I wish I knew how they were prepared so that I could offer more insight on this aspect. The biscuts mean that his mind and soul is at ease with the situation...his spirit is warm and fluffy like a buttermilk biscut. Here's where it gets interesting, though. The Native Americans used to eat the heart of an animal they killed in a hunt in order to absorb the fight, the will and the nature of the animal. I believe I read on a thread that Mitch was raised by wolves in the wild, and this leads to what I'm about to tell you. Folks, Mitch ate pork this morning for breakfast...the sausages....they were HOG! Mitch has now absorbed the fight, the will and ferociousness of a wild boar....a Razorback if you will. A storm is coming. I, however, hope that anyone reading this realizes that I'm shovelling pure bullsh*t. I think Mitch gave a hell of an interview this morning and hope he knows we WANT him here. GO HOGS! LOL!

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Shag66

I wanna know if since MM said he liked baseball it meant that he was secretly waiting to see if he was gonna get a Double A contract with the Yankees... 

Tomhog™

The only question I pondered is when he said he didn't know where he was going to take his visits.  One of them would be this weekend.  Surely he would have made arrangements...

Shag66

Quote from: Tomcat on January 12, 2006, 08:52:20 pm
The only question I pondered is when he said he didn't know where he was going to take his visits. One of them would be this weekend. Surely he would have made arrangements...

I'm betting it wouldn't take long... 

Hey coach, can I come this weekend? 

Sure Mitch! Lemme send the plane...  How many Cheerleaders you want as "Tour Guides"?

Truffler

If you play a recording of the interview backwards and listen to every 3rd word, he is actually reciting the words to the Arkansas fight song.  I take it as a good sign.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: Shag66 on January 12, 2006, 08:55:45 pm
The only question I pondered is when he said he didn't know where he was going to take his visits. One of them would be this weekend. Surely he would have made arrangements...

I'm betting it wouldn't take long... 

Hey coach, can I come this weekend? 

Sure Mitch! Lemme send the plane...  How many Cheerleaders you want as "Tour Guides"?

well...Mitch was being conservative in his estimates of taking a visit.  I highly doubt he'll take both.  Once he sees the hell-hole that some of these universities call a college-town, he'll realize that NWA is the pLaCe

NW-SIDE!!!!!

dukefan

Mitch you sounded poised, and are playing the game!!  However if you really want to be a Razorback, and you want to have a good recruiting class the best thing would be to committ before Feb. !st.  Because we have several recruits hanging in the balance waiting to see what you do.  We could go from having a good recruiting class to a great one.  There is no doubt that with the staff we have in place you will excel, and would not get anymore recognition anywhere else.  You would be a God in this state forever!!!!  Mitch join this train because it is moving in the right direction, and we need you!!!!!  GO HOGS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shag66

Quotewell...Mitch was being conservative in his estimates of taking a visit.  I highly doubt he'll take both.  Once he sees the hell-hole that some of these universities call a college-town, he'll realize that NWA is the pLaCe

NW-SIDE!!!!!

Ahh beautiful Tuscaloosa Alabama...  God's Armpit! 

The only place less desireable is the high livin' in Starkville Mississippi!

silvertip

Seriously, Tomcat, I thought I heard him say he was going to be visiting with Gus & Alex Wood this weekend. That still leaves him the 21st-22nd and the 28th-29th. Then he's stopping by my house on the way home, but he won't tell me where the 2 visits are. He's jacking with me.

CiriusPorker

Quote from: Shag66 on January 12, 2006, 09:06:36 pm
Quotewell...Mitch was being conservative in his estimates of taking a visit.  I highly doubt he'll take both.  Once he sees the hell-hole that some of these universities call a college-town, he'll realize that NWA is the pLaCe

NW-SIDE!!!!!

Ahh beautiful Tuscaloosa Alabama...  God's Armpit! 

that is one of the funniest things i've read all day..God's Armpit..

I'd say God's DumpYard

silvertip

Quote from: Shag66 on January 12, 2006, 09:06:36 pm
Quotewell...Mitch was being conservative in his estimates of taking a visit. I highly doubt he'll take both. Once he sees the hell-hole that some of these universities call a college-town, he'll realize that NWA is the pLaCe

NW-SIDE!!!!!

Ahh beautiful Tuscaloosa Alabama... God's Armpit!

I really hope he gets to see South Bend in the dead of winter. I have several times & I just wish I could forget.

tophawg19

what he really said was hogsanity is an idiot for starting a topic like this .and the rest of us may be for replying  :D
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Shag66

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 12, 2006, 09:13:00 pm
what he really said was hogsanity is an idiot for starting a topic like this .and the rest of us may be for replying :D

Ahh but Hogsanity just started this thread as a jest...  a small attempt at humor!

Doesn't mean the rest of us aren't idiots though!  As a matter of fact my wife called me an idiot less than 5 minutes ago!

silvertip

Hey, Mitch, I can tell you those Yankees in Indiana don't have a clue about sausage or biscuits or gravy or grits. And the slaw, my Gawd the SLAW!!

You'd have to come home every weekend just to git sum good grub, boy!

silvertip

January 12, 2006, 09:22:14 pm #23 Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:24:44 pm by silvertip
Quote from: Shag66 on January 12, 2006, 09:17:41 pm
Quote from: tophawg19 on January 12, 2006, 09:13:00 pm
what he really said was hogsanity is an idiot for starting a topic like this .and the rest of us may be for replying :D

Lighten up, tophawg. This very thread might be what seals the deal for the Hawgs.

HEY MITCH. Them Yankees ain't got no sense of humor either!!

HOGWYLD

tophawg19

nope i think hogsanity telling him we couldn't recruit to Arkansas is what got mitch to de-committ in the 1st place . he thought we could get good players here till he heard hogsanity  ;)
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Brer Hog

Yeah, and they got a delicious dessert up there, too.  Ever hear of Rhubarb? Well, they serve Strawberry Rhubarb pie up there, you know way up north of the MDL where it gets wicked cold.   Let me tell you, the strawberry don't make the rhubarb any better. 

Shag66

Quote from: HOGWYLD on January 12, 2006, 09:29:22 pm
I met my future ex wife in Starkville.

Was she a Double Wide?

and dammit I like Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!  Quit hatin'!!!!