Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN, Tim Brando and all of the national media should apologize to Hog fans

Started by forrest city joe, September 18, 2011, 05:17:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/d5n7hs

I want people like Brando,ESPN and all of the national media that bashed Arkansas and said we could not do any better than this loser, to apologize. to tell Hog fans we were right and they were wrong about how bad a coach Dork really is. those cowards won't do it, but they should. we have been vindicated Hog fans. and i want people like Brando and ESPN to admit it. and it's sickening that they won't. how in the world did this guy ever get a 10 year free ride here at Arkansas? looks like Ole miss won't put up with him for half this long.

Big Daddy

Michael Porkleone

Who cares.

Let Ole Miss keep Nutt and suck.

He's been gone for 4 years.

Let's go beat Bama. 
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

ark30inf

We all knew that this day was coming.

But don't write Nutt off yet.  His job is on the line now and he may stop being the players friend for a minute and try to win a few games.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Only one I saw write anything close to an apology was SI's Stewart Mandel who tweeted "Egg on face" when Petrino signed that huge buyout. Of course, up to that point he kept writing how P would stay here 3 years at most.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Michael Porkleone on September 18, 2011, 05:24:01 pm
Who cares.

Let Ole Miss keep Nutt and suck.

He's been gone for 4 years.

Let's go beat Bama. 
I care that's who. they shot their mouth's off about Arkansas, and did not know what the heck they were talking about. they were so sure we were making a big mistake by firing Dork. now i want them to admit it. i don't give a crap how long he has been gone. this fool ran our football program into the ground. and i will never forgive him for it. so don't give me this who cares crap.

tiber

Don't act so damn smug about it, when it really makes you look shallow.

We should be disappointed if they get rid of Nutt.

hard_reign2004

I just hope the national media jumps on them for not giving him enough time like they seem to do every time we let a coach go.  Don't understand guys getting into our business only when we try to improve the program.

Sterling

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 05:32:17 pm
Don't act so damn smug about it, when it really makes you look shallow.

We should be disappointed if they get rid of Nutt.
I will act smug if i want too. and there nothing you Nuttlovers can do about it. how about that?

forrest city joe

Quote from: Sterling on September 18, 2011, 05:34:36 pm
let it go joe. he was a good coach and now gone. we got bobbie.
HE WAS NOT A GOOD COACH.Repeat HE WAS NOT A GOOD COACH!

deshahawg

The apology will be when we destroy them this year and Nutt is fired.

56Hog

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 05:17:51 pm

I want people like Brando,ESPN and all of the national media that bashed Arkansas and said we could not do any better than this loser, to apologize. to tell Hog fans we were right and they were wrong about how bad a coach Dork really is. those cowards won't do it, but they should. we have been vindicated Hog fans. and i want people like Brando and ESPN to admit it. and it's sickening that they won't. how in the world did this guy ever get a 10 year free ride here at Arkansas? looks like Ole miss won't put up with him for half this long.

As far as Brando and the rest of the media is concerned they infinitely prefer dealing with Houston Nutt than with Bobby Petrino.  Wins and losses aren't their concern.  Filling air time and column space are.  Nutt made their jobs infinitely easier.  He will again in the next couple of months as the end comes in Oxford.
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

Sterling

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 05:37:41 pm
HE WAS NOT A GOOD COACH.Repeat HE WAS NOT A GOOD COACH!
his record would prove different. im sorry fcj i dont wanna fight.

1CavHog

I think FCJ should apologize to all Hog fans for how much he loved Pelphrey and said Pel was the greatest thing to happen to Arkansas basketball.

Sterling

Quote from: 1CavHog on September 18, 2011, 05:45:20 pm
I think FCJ should apologize to all Hog fans for how much he loved Pelphrey and said Pel was the greatest thing to happen to Arkansas basketball.
hahahaha thats a good one

1CavHog

I think FCJ's apology should be in the form of him agreeing not to post anymore.

Feralhog

It's because they see us as a bunch of batschit crazies who went to extreme measures to run the coach off.  They conveniently leave out the facts and history that Nutt had back to back losing seasons in '04 and 05.  That Vanderbilt and Kentucky are likely the only schools in the SEC that wouldn't fire their coach in that situation.  That the BAC broke the trust between the program and it's fans when they allowed Nutt to run Malzhan off after the success he had in '06.  Had the BAC done one of two things, A) Fired Nutt like they should have at the end of '05, or B) Fired Nutt when he stabbed Malzhan in the back, the fans wouldn't have been put in a position to where they felt like the only solution was to take matters in their own hands. 

What's worse is, the BAC allowed the misinformation surrounding Nutt to go forward AFTER he left.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 05:39:52 pm
Who are you calling Nuttlover, dumbass? 

If Ole Miss gets rid of Nutt after 4 years, and it took us 10, what does that make us?

If Ole Miss gets rid of Nutt, what are the chances they improve their coaching?

It's a mental leap for you, I know. 
Im calling you one that's who.when you jump in my thread trying to tell me what or what not to do. im coming right back at you. don't ever try and tell me what to post.

1CavHog

We should hope Ole Miss keeps Nutt as long as possible so they will continue to suck.

darkstar

forrest city joe

And to the mods on here. please do not move this thread. im getting it back to the subject at hand. and how Brando and the national media should apologize to all Hog fans for all the bashing they did. they look like fools now.

Sterling

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 05:51:05 pm
And to the mods on here. please do not move this thread. im getting it back to the subject at hand. and how Brando and the national media should apologize to all Hog fans for all the bashing they did. they look like fools now.
you kinda look like a fool fcj. sorry. if you think hes a bad coach dont you want him at ole miss forever?

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

forrest city joe

Quote from: 1CavHog on September 18, 2011, 05:45:20 pm
He's fired just like he should be. get over it and get back to the subject in this thread. this Aint about FCJoe. it's about Dork.

stlchiroHOG

Yeah, this definately couldnt have went into one of the 14 nutt threads I counted on the first page yesterday.

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 05:52:52 pm
I wouldn't even bother posting in your idiotic thread if I wasn't pissed off about the Charger game.  It's easier to post vitriol when you see obvious dumbassery.

You post whatever you want.  Idiot. 
Don't worry, i will post what i want too. and i don't care if you like it.

JSpark

samart

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 05:57:04 pm
Don't worry, i will post what i want too. and i don't care if you like it.

mhuff

Post what you want to but do away with the name calling. You don't win any arguments ,and it's against the rules. I just soon they ban everyone who repeatedly does  it. I am sick of the people doing it and getting away with it. Somebody put a stop to it.

JSpark

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 05:51:05 pm

Joe you are a great fan..but you should relize that this is a market. It is big business. I am impressed with your passion..but..Money talk's and BS walks. All we have to do, as CBP say's is show it on the field. Who freaking cares about the talking head's anyway..they are making a paycheck.
GHG

Feralhog

I don't know if you guys are Pel holdovers or what, I haven't followed BB for several years now so I honestly don't know.  But here's the thing.  Joe is absolutely right regarding the national media and the way they've portrayed our program.  I don't get where some of you guys are coming from?  It's like you have no sense of history and eagerly embrace the mindset that little ole Arkansas will never be a major player in college football. 

Nobody in the national media bothered to dig into the allegations surrounding the email, which is fine.  But how in the hell can they simply ignore what Nutt did to Malzhan?  The fact that so many so called "hog fans" are willing to give the national media a free pass on this, is mind boggling.

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 06:30:16 pm
No one is giving the press a free pass. 

Nutt is an idiot.

We had the idiot for 10 years.

If the press turns on the idiot, then Ole Miss will have the idiot for a much shorter time than we did.

When pointing out this blatant logic on this board, you receive the title of 'Nuttlover' from the most obvious competition Nutt has in the dumbassery segment. 

We're tired of hearing about Nutt, and dumbass Joe is the most annoying Nutt poster of all of them.

Chargers *** gave their game to the Patriots today.
Speak for yourself. some of us are not tired of hearing about Nutt. just look on this board if you don,t believe me. some of us will never forgive him for trying to destroy this program. is that to hard for Nuttlovers like you to understand?

1CavHog

FCJ calls anyone a Nuttlover that doesn't agree with him.....here is a clue bro, we are making fun of your emotional bandwagon ways not sticking up for Nutt. You post obvious darn like it's new groundbreaking points of view that you thought up.

Sed76

Doesn't Tim Brando have a show where you can call on and demand this apology? Good luck with it by the way. 

1CavHog

What Tiber said. Nutt only lasted that long because of fans like FCJ who have no rationale or informed opinions and just tie themselves to an emotional point of view and stick to it.

Feralhog

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 06:30:16 pm
No one is giving the press a free pass. 

Nutt is an idiot.

We had the idiot for 10 years.

If the press turns on the idiot, then Ole Miss will have the idiot for a much shorter time than we did.

When pointing out this blatant logic on this board, you receive the title of 'Nuttlover' from the most obvious competition Nutt has in the dumbassery segment. 

We're tired of hearing about Nutt, and dumbass Joe is the most annoying Nutt poster of all of them.

Chargers *** gave their game to the Patriots today.

There are plenty of people who are not tired of hearing about Nutt, and unlike other boards, this board allows it's posters to voice anything they like in regards to Nutt.  There's a solution to your problem and it's really quite simple.  You can either refrain from clicking on threads that contain "Nutt" in the subject line.  Or you can find another board that restricts people from posting about Nutt. 

DallasRazorback2011

Joe, I'm sorry the posters on here have been giving you so much grief in this thread. I've been posting under various handles on this board and back to WooPig since Nutt's first season. I think the people who are critizing you are younger fans or fans who have not been posting as long as we have been. They don't understand how evil Nutt was, how complicit the UofA and the media were (i.e. they don't know about Chuck Barret calling us terrorists or the timing of when he said it) and how much he divided the fan base.

1CavHog

Quote from: DallasRazorback2011 on September 18, 2011, 06:57:11 pm
Joe, I'm sorry the posters on here have been giving you so much grief in this thread. I've been posting under various handles on this board and back to WooPig since Nutt's first season. I think the people who are critizing you are younger fans or fans who have not been posting as long as we have been. They don't understand how evil Nutt was, how complicit the UofA and the media were (i.e. they don't know about Chuck Barret calling us terrorists or the timing of when he said it) and how much he divided the fan base.

You  are an idiot

tiber

Quote from: Feralhog on September 18, 2011, 06:50:34 pm
There are plenty of people who are not tired of hearing about Nutt, and unlike other boards, this board allows it's posters to voice anything they like in regards to Nutt.  There's a solution to your problem and it's really quite simple.  You can either refrain from clicking on threads that contain "Nutt" in the subject line.  Or you can find another board that restricts people from posting about Nutt. 

You're correct.  Normally I do... you'll rarely see me in a Nutt thread.

It was the Special Olympics brand of thread that only FCJ can start, combined with the Chargers' sucktastic play that drew me in.  It was a weak moment.

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 06:48:43 pm
Who I am to think Nutt can hold a candle to you in the dumbassery category. 

People like you are the reason Nutt lasted as long as he did in Arkansas.  When people make Arkansas jokes, people are thinking of you. 
No it's Nuttlovers like you who is the reason he lasted 10 years here. i remember you were one of the excuse for this guy right up until the end. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. and what you are is a Nuttlover that can't stand the fact we fired him. and that he failed at Ole miss. why don't you become a Rebel fan since you love Nutt so much. i can not stand Hawg fans like you.

tiber

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 07:02:25 pm
No it's Nuttlovers like you who is the reason he lasted 10 years here. i remember you were one of the excuse for this guy right up until the end. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. and what you are is a Nuttlover that can't stand the fact we fired him. and that he failed at Ole miss. why don't you become a Rebel fan since you love Nutt so much. i can not stand Hawg fans like you.

Really?  Can you point out a single instance where I've defended Nutt? 

Are you really that pathetic?  How do you keep the electricity on to find the internet?

tophawg19

every post about nutt needs to have his name in the title. we might as well give up on the media . they will always be ignoring arkansas. few bother to really look at what really is going on here. with HDN we were never really a major player. this year more are noticing us. if we want credit it's going to come based on how we play.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

forrest city joe

Quote from: Feralhog on September 18, 2011, 06:50:34 pm
Could not have said it better myself. BINGO!

forrest city joe

Quote from: tiber on September 18, 2011, 07:04:36 pm
Really?  Can you point out a single instance where I've defended Nutt? 

Are you really that pathetic?  How do you keep the electricity on to find the internet?
Sometimes the truth hurts. deal with it.

1CavHog

The real question is if FCJ is real or is he just a character created by someone with a hellacious sense of humor? I tend to think he is a satirical character that stands for all the irrational fans who just swing from each end of the emotional pendulum.

forrest city joe

Now back to the subject at hand. i want some of our sports talk shows to bring Brando and other on to take phone calls, so i can call them out myself. i bet those cowards won't come on.they were wrong and made fools of themselves. and i want them to admit it.

1CavHog

FCJ I'm sure they are afraid of you and your 8th grade mastery of the English language.

Sterling

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 18, 2011, 07:12:56 pm
Now back to the subject at hand. i want some of our sports talk shows to bring Brando and other on to take phone calls, so i can call them out myself. i bet those cowards won't come on.they were wrong and made fools of themselves. and i want them to admit it.

hey fcj. why dont you demand it yourself? http://tunein.com/radio/The-Tim-Brando-Show-p32318/

you talk a big game. lets see you do something about it.

you know me. im ready to roll right now.