Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aggie billboard in Waco Texas pretty funny

Started by Pigs_In_Zen, September 09, 2011, 02:17:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigs_In_Zen

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein. - Joe Thiesmann

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

RazorBassin

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Clax10

I could be wrong on this so do not hold me to it.  But having some aggie buddies that have directed me over to their main fan forum a few days ago.  I have been frequenting that place about as much as here over the last few.  What I have gathered is that this is just a mock up of what they wanted to do, a photo-shop.  They are currently collecting money to put a billboard up that looks just like this, even though I think the final product was maroon and did not include the "god" signature. As of last night I think someone over there said that they have about $1,000 raised so far.  They are trying to buy one on I-35. So we will see if this happens or not.  Either way, very funny.

wacohogbill

If someone will let me know if the billboard goes up, I will take a pic of it and post it.  Oh, it would be nice to know its location, too.  I'm really enjoying being in the midst of all this Aggie/ Baylor drama and being able to gig both sides.
WPS

centarkswine

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

PonderinHog

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Brass Knob

Clax10

Just went over to Texags.com to get an update.  Apparently they are at about $1900 and we should see an actual billboard real soon lol.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WYLDHAWG

Quote from: Clax10 on September 09, 2011, 02:42:10 pm
I could be wrong on this so do not hold me to it.  But having some aggie buddies that have directed me over to their main fan forum a few days ago.  I have been frequenting that place about as much as here over the last few.  What I have gathered is that this is just a mock up of what they wanted to do, a photo-shop.  They are currently collecting money to put a billboard up that looks just like this, even though I think the final product was maroon and did not include the "god" signature. As of last night I think someone over there said that they have about $1,000 raised so far.  They are trying to buy one on I-35. So we will see if this happens or not.  Either way, very funny.

I've been lurking over there some as well the last couple of days.  If I remember correctly another idea they threw out involved a plane towing a banner.  Sound familiar?

Catfish Joe

Quote from: Clax10 on September 09, 2011, 02:42:10 pm

Which forum is that?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DeltaBoy

I am loving how the Aggies are sticking it to the Big 12 down here.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

Quote from: Pigs_In_Zen on September 09, 2011, 02:17:03 pm
Couldn't see where anyone had posted this yet. Some Aggies bought a billboard in Waco, lol.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2011/09/am-supports-have-fun-with-anti-baylor-billboard/

Over 500 people were viewing this thread at one time, one night earlier this week.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net