Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got a way around the espn 3 blackout!!!

Started by daprospecta, September 03, 2011, 06:20:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daprospecta

daprospecta

Well I hope not. First and foremost you must have a log-in for you internet provider.
1. Got to espn 3 and click Remote Access then click OK.
2. Go to downloads.cnet.com and download [CENSORED] and yes it's free.
3. Install it
4. Open it and connect
5. Go back to Espn 3 and it will ask you to sign in with your internet provider.
6. Sign-in
7. Your watching the game!!!!!!

daprospecta

Oh yea make sure you disconnect when finished. It won't hurt anything but disconnect.

lilredheadedlady

I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

Nafunu32

It's still showing blacked out in my area... im using the "att.net email trick" since my isp doesnt offer espn3. Any answers?

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

lilredheadedlady

You gotta download the program.  I couldn't get it to work without it.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

daprospecta

daprospecta

Nafunu32

When I went to speedtest.net using [CENSORED], its showing my area as south louisiana. I guess that's still a blacked out area. Wonder how to change it?

daprospecta

Quote from: Nafunu32 on September 03, 2011, 07:30:47 pm
When I went to speedtest.net using [CENSORED], its showing my area as south louisiana. I guess that's still a blacked out area. Wonder how to change it?
Unfortunately I don't.  It worked for me without a hitch. Sorry.

daprospecta

Quote from: Nafunu32 on September 03, 2011, 07:30:47 pm
Try disconnecting and reconnecting in [CENSORED].

Nafunu32

Now its showing me based out of california, but still showing blacked out. I live in Hot Springs btw. My provider doesn't offer espn3 so i used att.net email trick.

basscat3

Worked great for me here in Afghanistan  Thanks!!!!
Quote from: losthawg68 on February 19, 2010, 10:48:52 PM
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my frito pie. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

daprospecta

Quote from: Nafunu32 on September 03, 2011, 07:43:17 pm
Now its showing me based out of california, but still showing blacked out. I live in Hot Springs btw. My provider doesn't offer espn3 so i used att.net email trick.
I think you  have to have a provider who allows espn 3.  Do you have a buddy that has comcast or att etc?

bao187

i am watching it on espn3 right now without any tricks. its not blacked out in ft smith
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

daved734

September 03, 2011, 08:05:32 pm #19 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:08:06 pm by daved734
If you have an XBox 360, it is not blacked out on my TV.

I live in Fayetteville.

proud2bpork

Quote from: pipehog on September 03, 2011, 07:27:52 pm
It did not work for me either. Go here, no sign up, no BS. Just find the Ark game, click the link and wait 20 seconds for the ad to close

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/american-football.html
This works.  About 10-15 seconds behind the radio broadcast.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: daved734 on September 03, 2011, 08:05:32 pm
If you have an XBox 360, it is not blacked out on my TV.

I live in Fayetteville.
That chaps my ass.  I have Cox, in Springdale, and I'm trying to stream it through my 360, but it's blacked out.  What chaps my ass is that I paid $35 for this crap PPV broadcast.

Why am I blacked out, but others aren't that stream through their 360?
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Arkapigdiesel on September 03, 2011, 08:31:58 pm
That chaps my ass.  I have Cox, in Springdale, and I'm trying to stream it through my 360, but it's blacked out.  What chaps my ass is that I paid $35 for this crap PPV broadcast.

Why am I blacked out, but others aren't that stream through their 360?
i'm in siloam watching on my xbox and i have cox.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

RazorNick

You will get a lot of pop-ups with that app.

lookinupthehill

Wasn't blacked out on ESPN3 in Fort Smith.  Thank you Cox, Kansas!  :)

shanewayne

im in Harrison  and watched the whole thing on espn3. i also have game plan and it was blacked out    Hmmm
The decisions that you make today WILL affect you for the rest of your life.

rzrback71701

wasn't blacked out in Bentonville either. Must be Cox out of Witchita.

BurleyHog

Thanks man!  My ppv didn't work for the whole game, but I was able to do this and at least catch the second half of the game.