Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LOUIS CAMPBELL

Started by SaltPork, January 04, 2006, 09:26:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltPork

LOUIS CAMPBELL---------I SEEM TO REMEMBER WHEN HE COACHED DEFENSIVE BACKS BEFORE THAT OUR DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD WAS TERRIBLE. IF ANYONE WANTED TO BEAT US, ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS PASS THE FOOTBALL.

ANYONE REMEMBER IT DIFFERENTLY????

Tusks

I remember Flowers, Barratt and Kennedy. 
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: SaltPork on January 04, 2006, 09:26:23 am
LOUIS CAMPBELL---------I SEEM TO REMEMBER WHEN HE COACHED DEFENSIVE BACKS BEFORE THAT OUR DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD WAS TERRIBLE. IF ANYONE WANTED TO BEAT US, ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS PASS THE FOOTBALL.

Your memory is bad.  When Louis moved over into the administration office, our secondary's skills dropped like a freshman's panties on rush weekend.

dirthog

that right nutted 2 long term NFl players, where coached by campbell, I think he will be a great addition to the staff (maybe bias he is from my hometown), remember back to the cotton bowl vs texas, didnt he coach that defense when burns left.
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

RebelHawg

Yes he coordinated the D during that game. Trust me the man knows what he is doing.

forsaken bacon

Do you remember the key on the keyboard that says "Caps Lock"?

TuckFexas

Quote from: arthurhawgerelli on January 04, 2006, 09:39:19 am

Your memory is bad. When Louis moved over into the administration office, our secondary's skills dropped like a freshman's panties on rush weekend.

applause for that post!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.