Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale 5' should read this!

Started by AFWarrior83, January 04, 2006, 05:05:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

January 04, 2006, 05:05:05 am Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 05:09:03 am by AFWarrior83
FYI-

I looked up Flordia's roster and they have 19 WR's on the 2005 roster, only a couple were seniors. I then looked at their Recruiting numbers and they have 4 including Damien, and he's the shortest and only faster than one of the recruits. I am not saying that you all are not good, I think you will be great if given the oppertunity, it's just with numbers like that with so much talent, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. That's what I don't understand about these guys, they have a chance to bring their state's football program back up in the elite status, and they go to these other schools that just expect it year after year. These guys are really the tools that we need to fine tune this program! Do they not think it's possible or what? I am just confused that you are homegrown, respected in the community, heck the state even and you want to go somewhere and just be another body on the field? Damein, Ben all you guys could be stars for the Hogs, but I don't think you will be noticed as much where you are going. You might get to run routes and might might even get a catch here and there, but you won't be the go to guys! Yeah I am saying that you are good enough for us, but not for them because they have 10 others as good, we get the option of only 2 or 3... I just hope you guys stay in state!

Sincerly,
Marc  :razorback:
Hogville member since 2005.

3kgthog

I don't think Williams will have a problem finding playing time. Sounds like he's always been a die hard Gator (why I don't know) so I doubt even Gus can sway him.

Will Cleveland even be eligible?

Porkahontas

hogoh

Dear Springdale 5:

Would you rather be:

(a)  A big fish in a little pond.

(b)  A little fish in a big pond.

(c)  A big fish in a big pond.

(d)  None of the above.

Very truly yours,

Confused Arkansas Fan