Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Williams or Bush?

Started by toshortrock, January 04, 2006, 01:54:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

i live over here on the eastern side of the state,i hear alot about the williams kid out of memphis,some say he might be just as good,what u think? :o
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Biggus Piggus

Not even close.  Not even a question.
[CENSORED]!

mossfan3

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

10thPlanet

Bush by a ton, and that kid Williams is out of ARKANSAS and we jacked it up.

bbennett

Williams will be a good NFL back, but Bush will be phenomenal barring injury.

Ugly Uncle

Don't you think that Williams will be the second RB taken though?  Is there another one that you would pick after Bush?
Retired Radio Host

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: uglyuncle on January 04, 2006, 03:14:28 am
Don't you think that Williams will be the second RB taken though? Is there another one that you would pick after Bush?

Lindell White?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

bigyellowdog

Zen_Hog

1. Bush
2. Williams
3. Maroney
4. White

2,3,4 will be depending on the combine workouts.

noprayerfornutt

It is not even close:  Reggie Bush.

hoggystyle78

Bush, barring injury has a chance to be one of the best RBs in the NFL. I don't think he will light it up his rookie year, especially if he goes to the Texans, but in time he has a chance to be one of the best to come out since Tomlinson and Alexander and he may prove to be even better than those 2 guys, barring injury. JMO

HatfieldHog

Reggie Bush will be the #1 pick, and he deserves to be.  He is the best college
football player in America.  D. Williams will also go in the first round, probably the second back taken (if he puts up a good 40 time at the combine).  Williams has a tremendous advantage that he will go somewhere down in the middle to latter part of the first round, and he will get on a much better team than Reggie will.  Williams may well be on a playoff team in his rookie season, and if he puts up 1,000 yards, he'll be a candidate for Rookie of the year.

I wonder how our coaching staff missed this guy?????  Still a little bitter I guess!      See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

TuckFexas

Bush. You guys think Williams would have been this good had he played in the SEC? I think he's good, but also a product of his team's conference.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: toshortrock on January 04, 2006, 01:54:23 am
i live over here on the eastern side of the state,i hear alot about the williams kid out of memphis,some say he might be just as good,what u think? :o

I think they are homers over in Esat Arkansas, Williams is good, but he ain't no Bush. Not by a long shot.

sowmonella

Williams got his yards against very weak teams. Bush is way out of his league.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WILL CLINTON

That's like asking, "Would you rather have $50 million, or a $50 bill?".
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.