Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Nutt still had controls over hires and fires..who would be the asst.

Started by Marshfieldhog, January 04, 2006, 12:18:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshfieldhog

coaches? If JFB/Lindsey had not went to HDN and told him to make changes what would our staff look like? I say Womack would still be the DC and Nutt/Markuson would still be the OC. That is why I want Nutt gone..he can't make decisions that is best for the Hogs but he makes decisions that's best for his buddies....see exhibit A...Ealy and Vaughn get jobs made up for them, what other school does that?

rlamb

NO OTHER SCHOOLS NOT ANYWHERE, NONE, NADA, ZERO, ZIP,  NOT HAPPENING, NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOT ANYWHERE, NOWHERE ELSE IN THIS KNOWN UNIVERSE.  How does the loser Dalenutt get away with it?  Why would a known winner like Lindsey & maybe Broyles (but I wonder about him anymore) want an incompetent like
Nutt to destroy what's left of our program?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: rlamb on January 04, 2006, 12:37:46 am
NO OTHER SCHOOLS NOT ANYWHERE, NONE, NADA, ZERO, ZIP, NOT HAPPENING, NOT GONNA HAPPEN NOT ANYWHERE, NOWHERE ELSE IN THIS KNOWN UNIVERSE. How does the loser Dalenutt get away with it? Why would a known winner like Lindsey & maybe Broyles (but I wonder about him anymore) want an incompetent like
Nutt to destroy what's left of our program?

I've got a theory on this - tell me what you think.  When Nutt got his free 2 (well really 3) year pass, it was for all of his assistants as well.  The ONLY way to get them off of the sideline but honor the pass was to reassign them.  Let's face it, the only coach not retained was Wittke and this may have been of his own volition since he was going to have to be demoted from passing game coordinator to assistant coach under Markuson.

What say you hogville?

Bacon out...

Ugly Uncle

What is the difference between Nutt, Broyles, Lyndsie?  Don't they all just keep their buddies in jobs?  If not...Nutt would have been gone.

The world is chaos...nothing makes sense to me anymore. :razorback:
Retired Radio Host

Hawg414

danny nutt, dickie nutt, dennis nutt, imogene nutt... and markuson

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Dowell Loggains as quarterback, holder and hand signaller coach.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

hoggystyle78

There would've been NO changes, nutt is just egotistical enough to think that he and his buddies are all coaching geniuses. That's just another reason, among the many, that nutt will never be good enough to win 10-11 games in a season, for that matter why in the hell should he?, winning 6-7, and lately 4-5 games seems to be enough to keep the BOT, Lindsey, JFB, and all the huggers happy. nutt was forced to hire Gus and we all know it, you don't go from one day saying that an OC isn't needed to 2-3 days later hiring Gus. I think it will be interesting to see how much nutt screws everything up next year, and he will at some point. Hopefully having to hire Gus was a big enough blow to that over inflated ego of his that he will leave at the first opportunity.