Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Alex Wood is hired, will he have to take "the test?"

Started by rHOGer, January 03, 2006, 08:53:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rHOGer

Will he have to take the test that GM took? Or, since he has previous college expreience, does that let him slide directly into recruiting? And if he does have to take the test, how long before he could take it and get the results? I would assume that our "director of recruiting" wouldn't need to pass a test first before he can do one of his jobs, but stranger things have happened on this staff...

TulsaHogFan

Yes he will.  It is given Annually and every coach has to take it every year.  This just means he has less time to study, however i am sure he is very familiar with it, being as he coached in the college ranks for an extended period of time.

WxHog

Maybe Gus can tell him what all the answers were.    ;D     From what I hear, it is very easy and even open-book. 

CorningHog

Heard today that Jimmy Johnson gave very "high" marks on Alex Wood.  Said there are "NO" weaknesses in his character or his coaching ability.

High praise from Sir Jimmy!

Looks like we could have our "final" piece of the coaching staff for this offseason and now on to "recruiting"!

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"