Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Everyone

Started by Arklatex, January 03, 2006, 03:08:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arklatex

Everyone listen please settle down! Some of you are really goin to worry yourself about Mustain to ur death. You may think im stupid but do yall really blame Mustain for decommiting? Yes it was wrong but the kid is 18 getting to travel the world meet coaches and people he would never meet. He is receiveing awards that 1 in 50 million will never have. He is living the dream that shouldn't be torn apart because of some angry fans. If its true he is a reading this board seriously think about what your saying because you fans have a part in recurting Mustain. Everyone knows are fans are hardcore but show people we are smart. Complaing about the coach staff just makes Arkansas look like a joke. Yes we don't have the brightest guys in the crew but we can't do nothing about it. Please do your part in recurting everyone and talk about football and what it would be like not a kids personal life. Thanks

hog caller

i'm wild and wooly and full of fleas and never been curried below my knees .i am calm however and don't rile eacy

thanks for the article as it soothed me down some.

i waited to retire for 6+5 years so guess i can wait to see what's up

Calvin N Hawgs

Quote from: Arklatex on January 03, 2006, 03:08:13 pm
Everyone listen please settle down! Some of you are really goin to worry yourself about Mustain to ur death. You may think im stupid but do yall really blame Mustain for decommiting? Yes it was wrong but the kid is 18 getting to travel the world meet coaches and people he would never meet. He is receiveing awards that 1 in 50 million will never have. He is living the dream that shouldn't be torn apart because of some angry fans. If its true he is a reading this board seriously think about what your saying because you fans have a part in recurting Mustain. Everyone knows are fans are hardcore but show people we are smart. Complaing about the coach staff just makes Arkansas look like a joke. Yes we don't have the brightest guys in the crew but we can't do nothing about it. Please do your part in recurting everyone and talk about football and what it would be like not a kids personal life. Thanks

I watched the interview that Matt Turner did with him and I couldn't help but think about that movie "Johnny B. Goode".  About a highly rated QB (I think from TX) and all the stuff he did during his recruitment.  MM said in the interview that he hates it when people just stare and/or whisper behind his back.  If I see him around town, I'd just say "What's it like to be you?"  Man if I had his opportunity at his age...  I'll just say, you do what you want man...the world is your oyster...  everybody on this board is jealous man! 

But of course, 4 weeks from now...  be a HOG!     (Did I use "man" to many times in this post?)

PerryHog

I'm thinking hogville was created for fans, not to be used as a marketing/recruiting tool for the university.

Sonofahog

The newest Soap Opera.   "As the Mitch Turns",  or "The Days of Our Mitch".     I wish Feb. 1st would get here just so this could all be put to rest and we won't have to read this stuff anymore. 
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

fire_hog

the coach staff just makes Arkansas look like a joke.
fixed that for ya  ;)
In a coaching business so full of phonies who talk character only to bend the rules, who consider the definition of discipline a player's weight-room attendance, who wouldn't dare pull something like this because it might hurt recruiting, here's Joe Pa, four decades on the job and not giving a damn. Except about what's right. - Dan Wetzel, Yahoo Sports

pikehog

"Quarterbacks Mitch Mustain and Jevan Snead had a great first day. Snead has been the most consistent of the two from start to finish but during one stretch Mustain was on fire, hitting all targets. "

I can hear RIck Schaffer, Randy Rainwater, Bo Matthingly, and Chuck now.........well caller I know we lost the game but for a while there Mtich was hitting all those targets, he may not have been consistent the whole game, but he's young, the team's youg, we are just about from under that NCAA investigative cloud, so let's look forward to next year, today after all was a moral victory.

othermac

being the voice of reason and asking everyone to calm down and be understanding of the mm situation the whole while some kid from south park is pulling down his pants and mooning you; now that is serious.

"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Thanks Arklatex for that NEW insight...that's exactly what we needed!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

THROWITDEEP

Quote from: Calvin N Hawgs on January 03, 2006, 03:21:21 pm

I watched the interview that Matt Turner did with him and I couldn't help but think about that movie "Johnny B. Goode". About a highly rated QB (I think from TX) and all the stuff he did during his recruitment. MM said in the interview that he hates it when people just stare and/or whisper behind his back. If I see him around town, I'd just say "What's it like to be you?" Man if I had his opportunity at his age... I'll just say, you do what you want man...the world is your oyster... everybody on this board is jealous man!

But of course, 4 weeks from now... be a HOG! (Did I use "man" to many times in this post?)

It's okay Man!