Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harry King Article (Key dates easy in 2006)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 03, 2006, 01:51:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

http://www. [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/archive/2006/01/03/HarryKing/332443.html

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

artyhog

Razorback Jedi

Sounds like he's convinced that Mustain is going elsewhere.

artyhog

Quote from: opineonswine on January 03, 2006, 01:59:03 pm
He forgot Feb 1 and Nov 25.

Feb 1 to see how we do in recruiting and
Nov 25 because it's the day after the LSU game when we bayonnet the wounded or celebrate a break-out year. (anything in-between will result in the wounded still being bayonneted)

He memtioned the Feb 1 date.  Don't care to address the Nover 25th comment.

mikeirwin

Looks like he's waiting to see if any of ND committments pull a switch on them. My guess is he's already discussed this with Weis.
If something  opens up, see ya. If it doesn't, Welcome back Mitch. What took you so long ?

Hogs4Ever

Does anyone wonder about the "Fence around Arkansas"?  He must mean the two foot picket fence with the swinging gates in it everywhere.

bigyellowdog

Quote from: mikeirwin on January 03, 2006, 02:20:05 pm
Looks like he's waiting to see if any of ND committments pull a switch on them. My guess is he's already discussed this with Weis.
If something opens up, see ya. If it doesn't, Welcome back Mitch. What took you so long ?

I agree 100 percent.  I am still trying to figure out where Tennessee and Bama fit into this.  They may be smoke screens, who knows? 

THROWITDEEP

If something opens up, see ya. If it doesn't, Welcome back Mitch. What took you so long ?

I don't see it opening up for him.

mikeirwin

Quote from: bigyellowdog on January 03, 2006, 02:57:25 pm

I agree 100 percent. I am still trying to figure out where Tennessee and Bama fit into this. They may be smoke screens, who knows?
Exactly. It diverts attention away from the real story.

hogsanity

So Mike, are you feeling that MM really wants to go to ND, but messed up by not committing with them months ago? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

mikeirwin

January 03, 2006, 03:09:00 pm #10 Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 03:10:41 pm by mikeirwin
Quote from: hogsanity on January 03, 2006, 03:04:35 pm
So Mike, are you feeling that MM really wants to go to ND, but messed up by not committing with them months ago?
I think that's what Weis has been telling him.
Mitch is not easy to figure out. It might just be that even if something opens up at ND he still picks Arkansas. Or maybe he'd jump all over a firm ND offer.
Hopefully he'll explain a lot of this at some point next month.

THROWITDEEP

MM is kind of in the same spot as Cutcliff was a few weeks ago.  IMHO he is holding out for ND, but will go to Arkansas if it doesn't workout for him.

I still do not see it working out for him to go to ND.