Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting

Started by JJHog, January 03, 2006, 01:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JJHog

Max's All American game in Shreveport. Apparently our coaches are going to see a few of these guys from La.

Are there guys out there as close as Louisiana that are good enough to play D-1 ball and we don't know about them?
" Think Right, Do Right"

LILROCK-N-Nole

SHREVEPORT AND LA. ITSELF ALWAYS HAVE D1 RECRUITS EVERY YEAR... HOGS SHOULD RECRUIT MORE OFTEN LA.  HENCE LSU,FSU AND TEXAS

J_Ville_Devils_Den

They know about them, not sure if they are interested or not, but they know about them.  I personally send them e-mails about recruits from this area (Shreveport/Bossier City) the last two years.  Most they were already on, but for some reason backed off.  Of course I don't know the personal background (grades, attitude, 40 times) of these kids, but alot are/were true gamers.
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

LILROCK-N-Nole

don't forget about the THE MONROE / RUSTON AREA . That's where the CORNFED BOYS ARE FROM..

Boared

Quote from: LILROCK-N-Nole on January 03, 2006, 03:54:43 pm
don't forget about the THE MONROE / RUSTON AREA . That's where the CORNFED BOYS ARE FROM..

That's where I grew up. The problem in Louisiana is that LSU gets all of the best athletes (normally). Ole Miss gets quite a few, too. Most of these kids grow up as LSU fans even though other schools are as close if not a little farther away.