Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitchell Loewen

Started by rogersvillemohog, July 09, 2011, 08:30:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rogersvillemohog

Hawaiian Walking On at Arkansas - Mitchell Loewen is the 2010 Maui Interscholastic League Defensive Player of the Year and is 6-6 and 265 pounds.
http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/551223/Loewen-gets-invitation--to-walk-on-at-Arkansas.html?nav=11
:razorback: :razorback:
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

imisswarrenlinn

6'6" 265 guys dont fall into your lap very often. Nice pickup. I hope he steps in and competes as well as he thinks he is going to.
Prettiest little girl ever I saw, stood on the banks of the Arkansas. Her eyes were wild and her stare was mean. She's the prettiest d@mn girl ever I seen.

TX HOG

what is a partial scholarship?  Tulsa and Okie St agreed to pay some of his tuition?  We offered him a walk on, which is zero towards tuition?

HamHands

Bench presses 255lbs 18 times and runs a 4.8 forty!

Is this for real? Walk-on? Good grief, great pick up.
One day at a time.

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: TX HOG on July 09, 2011, 08:53:40 am
what is a partial scholarship?  Tulsa and Okie St agreed to pay some of his tuition?  We offered him a walk on, which is zero towards tuition?
That's correct.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

TX HOG

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on July 09, 2011, 10:37:39 am
That's correct.

nice! so he turned down a better deal at Okie St and came here...

AnthroHog

PIGZSNOUT

Kid reminds me of Brian Urlacher. I love his approach, and he sure aint scared to lay some wood. Nice addition!!!!

lumphog

A HAWIIAN HOG  ;) BP is doin it !!!

HoginClinton

Pigneous Rock

This is awesome and cool!! I've been wanting to get some of these guys. They are tough as you know what. WPS!

SeeingRed13

Love the effort & willingness to bring the collision to the runner as shown in the highlight film. He looks like a bull in a china shop. Look forward to seeing him on The Hill.

Music City Hog

I dont think he is a Samoan.  I think he is a regular white kid that lives in Hawaii. 

Not that it matters, I just thought by some of the comments that people may think he was a Samoan.

RICKHOGHEAD

songofthesword

I'm going to eat a pineapple and candian bacon pizza today and dedicate  it to this kid lol

31to6

Quote from: TX HOG on July 09, 2011, 10:44:41 am
nice! so he turned down a better deal at Okie St and came here...
He said that the Arkansas offer was better. So yes, it is better to walk-on in the SEC than get a partial ride with the Pokes. *grin*

Ilikthiskindaparty

The thing I noticed in the highlight video was when he hits someone they go down FAST!!!!!!
I'm going to be here all day.

Nashville Fan

Aloha Mr Loewen! Sounds like a gift. Both sides need to make the most of it. WPS
Pittman or Bust!