Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mustain's Towel

Started by ab2cmiller, January 03, 2006, 10:18:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ab2cmiller

Did anyone notice that MM was wearing a Notre Dame "Play like a champion today" towel at the AA Bowl practice

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/880/F139330.jpg

JJHog

he has worn one for years, not just now.
" Think Right, Do Right"

CorningHog

Maybe he will hang out with Charlie Weis and learn to "cuss like a champion"!

I just can't see him with Charlie.  Yeah, the "cool" thing might be that, and maybe Mitch is not as mature in his thinking as we thought.  He is only 18 and it is easy to fall prey to the "cool" thing. 

After watching Weis cuss out referrees and his players at times, it is not really a school or coach I would be looking at if I were him.  Plus if he doesn't lose some weight, this guy may have a heart attack on the sidelines.  He looks like Rick Majerus for college football. 

Anyhow, not to pick at Charlie, but I would hope some of these college coaches would not let go of the cussing like some of them do.  We have enough Bobby Knight's in the ranks of coaching.
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

duckman

January 03, 2006, 10:25:21 am #3 Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 10:28:11 am by duckman
Quote from: ab2cmiller on January 03, 2006, 10:18:36 am
Did anyone notice that MM was wearing a Notre Dame "Play like a champion today" towel at the AA Bowl practice

and a WooPigSooiiee....Bracelet. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Buford T. Justice

He's in the middle of an identity crisis!!  Get the fashion police out there quick!

mbgrulz

Quote from: CorningHog on January 03, 2006, 10:24:44 am

I just can't see him with Charlie. Yeah, the "cool" thing might be that, and maybe Mitch is not as mature in his thinking as we thought. He is only 18 and it is easy to fall prey to the "cool" thing.

After watching Weis cuss out referrees and his players at times, it is not really a school or coach I would be looking at if I were him. Plus if he doesn't lose some weight, this guy may have a heart attack on the sidelines. He looks like Rick Majerus for college football.

Anyhow, not to pick at Charlie, but I would hope some of these college coaches would not let go of the cussing like some of them do. We have enough Bobby Knight's in the ranks of coaching.
coaches are nice guys...off of the field. when they get our there, they need to have some dog in em. if they cant throw their weight (not a fat joke about weiss) around out there, then they will get ran over. referees need to know that you are fighting for your team. the good thing about football is you can be bobby knight (except for the choking) and nobody will know about it. i would cuss those queer bait refs every time i thought i was wronged. they would cringe when they had to throw a flag on me.

Zen_Hog

OMG! Did he commit to Army!?!

pikehog

Quote from: CorningHog on January 03, 2006, 10:24:44 am

I just can't see him with Charlie. Yeah, the "cool" thing might be that, and maybe Mitch is not as mature in his thinking as we thought. He is only 18 and it is easy to fall prey to the "cool" thing.

After watching Weis cuss out referrees and his players at times, it is not really a school or coach I would be looking at if I were him. Plus if he doesn't lose some weight, this guy may have a heart attack on the sidelines. He looks like Rick Majerus for college football.

Anyhow, not to pick at Charlie, but I would hope some of these college coaches would not let go of the cussing like some of them do. We have enough Bobby Knight's in the ranks of coaching.

Yes because St. Houston and his staff never cuss, never raise their voices, never expect anything from the players, never discpline them, never coach them, but they will throw a QB under the bus and take credit for calls they did not make.

Lanny

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 03, 2006, 11:09:47 am
OMG! Did he commit to Army!?!

ha, that was hilarious.  Many thanks
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TechHawg

Speaking of Notre Dame, does anyone realize how many wins they had over teams with winning records this year? 2!  OVERRATED!

whatsshakinbacon

RAZORBART

whats up with that big old knee brace ????

Zen_Hog

Quote from: RAZORBART on January 03, 2006, 12:06:07 pm

It's a prosthetic leg, but it looks real doesnt it? He needs the brace so he doesn't have to drop back on one foot when he gets tackled and the leg flies away.

Foots

Its something that QB's are wearing now. It prevents the knee from tearing when that leg is locked and takes a hit.

Zen_Hog

You know how much one costs?? I got 2 AOS for my ankle at this place they supply NFL and NCAA teams, and I bet they got knee braces too. I should get one too.

silvertip

Speaking of Notre Dame---ESPN just pointed out that ND now holds the NCAA record for 8 STRAIGHT BOWL GAMES LOST.

WOOOOOOOO IRISH!! PHOOEY!!   :puke:

pikehog

Quote from: Foots on January 03, 2006, 12:14:38 pm
Its something that QB's are wearing now. It prevents the knee from tearing when that leg is locked and takes a hit.

Its something that pansy-a$$ prmia donna QB's are wearing now. It prevents the knee from making a commitment and allows a bunch of mouth breathing rednecks to drool over something other than their el camino up on blocks in the front yard.

mbgrulz

hey now, mexicans have el caminos, us rednecks have chevy trucks and dune buggies. get it straight. most offensive linemen are wearing the knee braces also. i dont think that they are prima donnas. lets remember - to a lot of these kids, football will feed their families. if i were a tile layer, and wearing knee pads gave me a few more years of income, i would be a pansy ass prima donna.

bigyellowdog

Quote from: silvertip on January 03, 2006, 12:29:31 pm
Speaking of Notre Dame---ESPN just pointed out that ND now holds the NCAA record for 8 STRAIGHT BOWL GAMES LOST.

WOOOOOOOO IRISH!! PHOOEY!! :puke:

I guess we can be glad that we drew Missouri in the Indy Bowl a few years back.

MJ2

Not only is it a ND towel, his mom washes it with Tide!

pikehog

Quote from: mbgrulz on January 03, 2006, 01:24:51 pm
hey now, mexicans have el caminos, us rednecks have chevy trucks and dune buggies. get it straight. most offensive linemen are wearing the knee braces also. i dont think that they are prima donnas. lets remember - to a lot of these kids, football will feed their families. if i were a tile layer, and wearing knee pads gave me a few more years of income, i would be a pansy ass prima donna.

yeah but they are all fat and need it.

Actually it is smart to wear one, I just like taking shots and St. Mitch because everyone thinks he is god, which by this time he probably thinks he is, espically if he reads these boards.

Hawg414

Quote from: MJ2 on January 03, 2006, 01:26:45 pm

i bet she volunteers to do it too

HawgLover08

This is ridiculous, who cares what towel he is wearing? Maybe that is the only one he owns. I own other college team's apparel. It's not the end of the world.

reddogfan

Quote from: HawgLover08 on January 03, 2006, 02:45:32 pm
This is ridiculous, who cares what towel he is wearing? Maybe that is the only one he owns. I own other college team's apparel. It's not the end of the world.
He gave the towel he has used since he was 12 to a kid at the state championship game.  That towel was gift from a friend...I think he is wearing more for the friend, not as any kind of public statement.

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 03, 2006, 12:13:14 pm

It's a prosthetic leg, but it looks real doesnt it? He needs the brace so he doesn't have to drop back on one foot when he gets tackled and the leg flies away.

Since you got a karma bump on the "OMG ARMY" post, I will add one here as you are on a roll. +1

HogFather

...and the towel fades to orange.

Kinghog1

Quote from: ab2cmiller on January 03, 2006, 10:18:36 am

He's going to use that towel to wipe away his tears when the best linemen around show him what it's all about
Tough Titty said The Kitty but the milk is still good

94 Hawg

Hey Mitch, can I borrow the towel to wipe the tears from my eyes, I'm crying from laughing so hard @ this thread ;D
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

dude

I remember back in September when Mitch said that he was looking forward to representing Springdale, Arkansas and U of A in this game.
Obviously he meant Himself, Southbend and Notre Dame.
Does anyone else hope this kid goes somewhere else now? I have had enough of the "Springdale 4" rubbing my nose in it.
Give me Norman and Clinkscales and clean hit on the other 4 next year.

Go Hogs

dude

Mitch
If you do read this board.......May I suggest what you can do with that towel?

Broken Trigger

Quote from: ConwayHog on January 03, 2006, 01:36:12 pm
Quote from: bigyellowdog on January 03, 2006, 01:26:28 pm
Quote from: silvertip on January 03, 2006, 12:29:31 pm

WOOOOOOOO IRISH!! PHOOEY!! :puke:

I guess we can be glad that we drew Missouri in the Indy Bowl a few years back.

Why? We beat Texas in 2000. I guess that would have pushed our streak had we not beat Missouri to 3. Not exactly 8 straight.

Plus, everyone in America is not on TV and the radio praising the glorious Razorbacks for being some kind of super football program like they do Notre Dame.   8 straight bowl losses is a bunch for a team considered to be the best college football program ever.

hawgsooie

Amen to that. They get the best coverage/a$$ kissing money can buy.

PulledPork

I think Mangino will collapse from a stroke or heart attack before Weis....that dude is H-U-G-E!! :puke:

Photog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 03, 2006, 07:25:03 pm
This thread is nauseating..

I agree. I'm in tears for wasting my time wiping my eyes noooooooo not a blue towel someone may think I am a KY fan

lunchbox72703

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 03, 2006, 12:13:14 pm

The Six Million Dollar Mustain!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

WxHog

Thats freakin' hilarious.....Karma for you

outlawblue

Now that's funny I don't care who you are!