Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What number will Mitch rep?

Started by Zen_Hog, January 02, 2006, 08:17:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen_Hog

If he goes to Arkansas that is  ;D

What number will he be wearing? 16 or 11? Or something else?

duckman

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 02, 2006, 08:17:45 pm
If he goes to Arkansas that is ;D

Whichever one he wants....

dude

Whatever he wants to wear!
I'll bet he couldn't do that at Notre Dame.

Zen_Hog

I say he should go with 14! Thats a beast number

hawgfan_18

well Casey's number is 11 so he won't get that one.

dude

Quote from: hawgfan_18 on January 02, 2006, 08:21:38 pm
Unless he wants it!

Zen_Hog

Quote from: dude on January 02, 2006, 08:24:31 pm
Quote from: hawgfan_18 on January 02, 2006, 08:21:38 pm
Unless he wants it!

True, if he wants it, he'll have it!

hawgfan_18

so why 11, he wore 16 all through high school did he not?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: duckman on January 02, 2006, 08:19:59 pm

Whichever one he wants....

Almost any nuumber he wants, ecxcept 5, 22, 25 or 85.  All other numbers are fair game.

razorbacks1usa

Zen_Hog

holyj04

What about 16? Looks fine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zen_Hog

Whats wrong with his knee? BTW you got that picture in HQ?

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

bald hog

I remember when I was that skinny.

holyj04

January 02, 2006, 09:00:19 pm #15 Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:01:58 pm by holyj04
Yeah on hawgillistrated.com. they have the west practice pictures up. I what wondering about his knee too. This may be nothing but he's got that red rubber band on. Kinda looks like the Arkansas one i got at wal-mart the other day.

Tejano Jawg

Kinda "cart before the horse" isn't it? I'd be happy just to see him in a red practice jersey.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

holyj04

True, gotta have hope though. Yeah a red #16 practice jersey that has a hog on it would be a lot happier for all of us I think.

tophawg19

casey has 11 no way do you give that number to mitch . casey at this point is a proven qb mitch is a hs qb nothing more at this time . i would like to think mitch would have more class than to expect to get any number he chose .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Zen_Hog

My bet is mom wants him to have 16

fieldturf

I'd rather see him wear a single digit.  Like #6 or #2...........

hogsgrl09

Quote from: cowhead on January 02, 2006, 09:44:42 pm
I'd rather see him wear a single digit. Like #6 or #2...........

amen! #6!!
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

ridgeback

He won't wear 11 cause Casey won't be giving it or the QB job up! Prove me wrong MM. Casey will be the man the next three years with or without MM.

mbgrulz

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 02, 2006, 08:56:05 pm

he wears that brace on his plant foot as a precautionary measure. or in other words - so a big fat ass lineman doesnt fall on it and tear it all to hell. oh yeah BTW -why wouldnt he wear 16? best QB number their is.

mbgrulz

Quote from: ridgeback on January 02, 2006, 09:59:14 pm
He won't wear 11 cause Casey won't be giving it or the QB job up! Prove me wrong MM. Casey will be the man the next three years with or without MM.

are you sure you are not a alabama or texas fan? you sound about as intelligent as one. if we get MM, casey gets one more year to start if he is damn lucky.

mopork

I like 7 or 16.  I was going to say 9, but there was only one true #9.

tophawg19

texas and alabama are in bowls so that don't make sense . casey is far better than you give him credit for . MM has proven nothing as a college qb. he may or may not be good may #1 qb's have failed to make good college qb's so hold off before making him the next manning brother . ron pawlus , d.j shockly / and brodie croyle come to mind all had decent sr. seasons but struggled until then . casey already has shown he can play in the SEC . he did better against LSU than did miami's top rated qb .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

mbgrulz

bernard hopkins and mike tyson were both champions, but that doesnt make them intelligent. i give dick credit for getting everything he could have out of our season, but comparing him to MM "dont make sense". casey would be a good option for QB, but MM would be a great option. kind of like the choice between Houston and Butch. Houston will do okay with the right schedule and the right talent, but butch will go GET the right talent and beat whoever the hell is in his way.

Zen_Hog

Supposedly since Mitch reads these boards, why doesn't he tell us what number he wants to wear nexxt year~

othermac

Quote from: mbgrulz on January 02, 2006, 10:02:47 pm

he wears that brace on his plant foot as a precautionary measure. or in other words - so a big fat ass lineman doesnt fall on it and tear it all to hell. oh yeah BTW -why wouldnt he wear 16? best QB number their is.

#12 is the all time top qb number out there.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

holyj04

No way, 16 is the best number by far.

pikehog

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who the hell cares??????

and now for the next stupid mitch mustain thread.......

Will Mitch Mustain wear boxers or briefs?

Good god people get over this sick fanscination with Mitch Mustain.

Zen_Hog

Quote from: pikehog on January 03, 2006, 01:51:38 pm
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Who the hell cares??????

and now for the next stupid mitch mustain thread.......

Will Mitch Mustain wear boxers or briefs?

Good god people get over this sick fanscination with Mitch Mustain.

Your the one going that route with taht question.

othermac

Quote from: holyj04 on January 03, 2006, 01:49:21 pm
lets see, help me here.....joe montana of course, after that, i get jim plunkett, i am struggling here who else? jon kitna?whereas # 12, roger staubach, terry bradshaw,joe namath, steve young(i think).
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

reddogfan

Quote from: othermac on January 03, 2006, 02:18:35 pm
Quote from: holyj04 on January 03, 2006, 01:49:21 pm
lets see, help me here.....joe montana of course, after that, i get jim plunkett, i am struggling here who else? jon kitna?whereas # 12, roger staubach, terry bradshaw,joe namath, steve young(i think).
But there were none better than Montana! If you can be half of what he was, you can say you were a pretty good QB:) 

Dewman

steve young was #8, Jim Kelly was #12 though and Jim was the man.

Personally, I like #4.

Flatfoot

#12 is retired.  They won't be using that number since it belonged to Steve Little and Clyde Scott.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

MJ2

Zackly right MoPork.....

There is/was only one #9, so that # is out of the question.

pikehog

Quote from: MJ2 on January 03, 2006, 03:30:40 pm
Zackly right MoPork.....

There is/was only one #9, so that # is out of the question.

MJ was not good enough to get his number retired.

Kinghog1

Quote from: mbgrulz on January 02, 2006, 10:02:47 pm

He needs  to wear # 00..........cause that is  the amount of playing time that he is going to see cause he CAN'T"  and WON'T beat put Dick
Tough Titty said The Kitty but the milk is still good

pikehog

"Quarterbacks Mitch Mustain and Jevan Snead had a great first day. Snead has been the most consistent of the two from start to finish but during one stretch Mustain was on fire, hitting all targets. "

I can hear RIck Schaffer, Randy Rainwater, Bo Matthingly, and Chuck now.........well caller I know we lost the game but for a while there Mtich was hitting all those targets, he may not have been consistent the whole game, but he's young, the team's youg, we are just about from under that NCAA investigative cloud, so let's look forward to next year, today after all was a moral victory.

Zen_Hog

That'd be sweetness if he repped number 00