Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over/Under on Ryan= Free $$$$

Started by Pig in the Pokey, April 28, 2011, 07:52:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

39.5     That's 1/3 of the way into Round 2. Free money, fellaz. I heard it on Mike& Mike so no link though.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

brenthog

Hammibal Lecter

It was 42.5 a couple days ago...take the money and run!!
Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

nlrd

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on April 28, 2011, 07:52:18 am
39.5     That's 1/3 of the way into Round 2. Free money, fellaz. I heard it on Mike& Mike so no link though.

There is no free money in Vegas.  The guys who set those lines are smarter than anybody in the media.  But everybody go and bet the under and drive the line down so I can bet the over.

The Hogfather

Quote from: nlrd on April 28, 2011, 08:16:10 am
There is no free money in Vegas.  The guys who set those lines are smarter than anybody in the media.  But everybody go and bet the under and drive the line down so I can bet the over.

What was the line on that Miami Heat game last night?  Thanks for your help!

Pig in the Pokey

OH YES THERE IS!!! Insider info is needed though. It's a Hogfans right to cash in on this one. We have the insider info this time.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

nlrd

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on April 28, 2011, 08:30:12 am
OH YES THERE IS!!! Insider info is needed though. It's a Hogfans right to cash in on this one. We have the insider info this time.

Bet your house on it then.  I hope you don't have a family.

DukeOfPork

Vegas knows nothing, don't you know?  I look to anonymous yahoos on this board for solid prognosticating .  ;)

I said early 2nd round in the prediction thread the other day, so I'm feeling pretty confident in that pick now.  I hope I'm wrong.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: nlrd on April 28, 2011, 08:37:25 am
Bet your house on it then.  I hope you don't have a family.
I'll bet a bill on it.
@Slackaveli

The Hogfather

Quote from: PorkPariah on April 28, 2011, 08:37:35 am
Vegas knows nothing, don't you know?  I look to anonymous yahoos on this board for solid prognosticating .  ;)

I said early 2nd round in the prediction thread the other day, so I'm feeling pretty confident in that pick now.  I hope I'm wrong.

They just want money on both sides.  You know why they set it there?  Because they know everyone has been subjected to Mel Kiper and McShay saying over and over again that Mallett has horrible character concerns and won't go until late 1st or early 2nd at the highest.  People like you buy into it.

Vegas bases their lines on perception more than reality.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: The Hogfather on April 28, 2011, 08:53:52 am
They just want money on both sides.  You know why they set it there?  Because they know everyone has been subjected to Mel Kiper and McShay saying over and over again that Mallett has horrible character concerns and won't go until late 1st or early 2nd at the highest.  People like you buy into it.

Vegas bases their lines on perception more than reality.

1st round is over.  Four QB's taken already and Mallett is still on the board.  With Ponder going in the 1st round, I now expect Ryan to be the 6th taken behind Dalton.

So basically, I have a tasty crow casserole that just got out of the oven.  Come and get it while it's still hot.

HighTide999

I don't understand how RM is still available, WOW.  Best arm I ever saw.  The best to Bama on 4 1st rounders - wow what will that do for already great recruiting class.  Bama may follow MI to New Orleans in Jan 12.  Hope so.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PorkPariah on April 28, 2011, 10:44:36 pm
1st round is over.  Four QB's taken already and Mallett is still on the board.  With Ponder going in the 1st round, I now expect Ryan to be the 6th taken behind Dalton.

So basically, I have a tasty crow casserole that just got out of the oven.  Come and get it while it's still hot.
cover it with A1 please , lol. I'm worried I still win but Mallett goes to Buffalo!
@Slackaveli