Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs O'Reily U.

Started by Coachjy, December 20, 2005, 09:35:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachjy

So what you all think. I say Hogs in a close one.   69-65.  Hope we are shooting well against the zone or could be a long night or Knight!  ;D

Razorod

gotta sneaking suspicion that Tech wins this one. they got embarrassed the other night on tv against unlv. hope the hogs win, but expect a supreme effort from the red raiders. if the hogs do win this one, i'll feel better about this team heading into sec play.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hogfankb

Quote from: Razorod on December 20, 2005, 09:52:54 am
gotta sneaking suspicion that Tech wins this one. they got embarrassed the other night on tv against unlv. hope the hogs win, but expect a supreme effort from the red raiders. if the hogs do win this one, i'll feel better about this team heading into sec play.

I am very nervous about this game but in the end I think we are a more talented team and surely we cannot come out flat against a Bob Knight team on National TV. If they can't get up for this game can they play with passion any game.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Razorod

oreilly is the sponsare of ttech athletics. knight wears their logo on his sweater.

knight will have this team ready to play wednesday night. they will not want to lose two straight on espn.

but, they are not an overly talented team.

we will get their best shot, hopefully we can win.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

sowmonella

Auto parts or Fox News commentator?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogfankb

73-67 hogs. Hopefully we will make our FTs to put this one away.

bigyellowdog

I would love to see the General lose  to the Hogs.  I cannot get over how much Texas Tech crap is here in Indiana.  It seems that Bob Knight is bigger than the IU program as a whole.  Hell, my neighbor has a TT front license plant on his truck.  He has never been to the state of Texass in his life.  I never ever wore Kentucky gear after Sutton left, so I will never see why some Hoosier fans jumped ship to TT.