Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is Charlie Weiss

Started by sowmonella, December 19, 2005, 06:41:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Telling his 2 QB recruits that have already given ND verbals? I don't think he's the type to string them out. ???
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Arklatex

Probably uummm when can yall come on in and stop by the crisy creame on your way in!!

B Ray

One of the other boards was saying that Rick Schaeffer said That Jimmy Clausen has told ND that if MM commits ,that he will not consider ND next year, if you believe Rick

tophawg19

nope i think rick's source is Tommy Smith . as in the outlaw tommy smith
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Swino

Since Charlie is a first class coach, he is probably telling the other 2 guys what he has told them all along.... "Just because we recruit you doesn't mean the job will be handed to you.  You will be a better QB if you come here, but if you are afraid of competition then you need to go somewhere else b/c I'm playing the best damn QB we have regardless of who they are or what those stupid recruiting services say about them.  And I'll tell you what, you really will be playing for a team that WILL be playing for a NC."

Boy, I wish we had a real coach.

sowmonella

So you think ND wants to sign 3 QBs?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

PerryHog

I think if mitch wants to sign with nd, he will. One or more of the extra guys will leave after the dust settles. I don't imagine weiss is the slightest bit worried about it.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Wouldn't you want as many good QBs as you could get if you were Weiss?  What a FOREIGN concept to Nutt..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07