Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rice is a POOR MANS TEXASS TECH

Started by batmanfan, December 19, 2005, 03:56:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

The Texass Tech team we will play Wed. looks very similiar to Rice.  Neither rebounds, and both have two guys that do everything.  Tech has Zeno and Jackson but thats all, friens.  They have also be outrebounded in almost all there games because of lack of skill and size....Townes , Thomas and Hill should dominate and just have a fun ole time down low.

I EXPECT the best effort out of the Hogs wedensday, if that happens they should have no problem whipping the Raiders, Bobby Knight or not.

Hogs 75
Tech 63

BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hoggyhog

I wouldn't exactly refer to Rice as a "poor man's" anything.  They can hold their own financially with just about anybody.  Perhaps a little lacking in talent, but not cash.

They must not care all that much about winning anyway.  Wasn't Hatffield the coach for 11 seasons down there?
Have a GREAT day!!

Field of Hogs

I seen some fire in our team the 2nd half of the Rice game. Maybe Stan finally got pissed off at them at half time. That is the best they have looked all year.
UA-74
TECH-65