Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ASU- Jonesboro player arrested

Started by bigyellowdog, December 19, 2005, 02:06:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigyellowdog

[color=Pink]Arkansas State linebacker Chris Littleton is expected to play in Tuesday's New Orleans Bowl after being arrested over the weekend on a pair of misdemeanors.

Littleton, 22, of Osceola, was arrested for resisting an officer and battering of a police officer, the Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Department said Monday. The district attorney's office has not yet charged Littleton.

Arkansas State faces Southern Mississippi in the New Orleans Bowl at Lafayette. Indians coach Steve Roberts said Monday morning Littleton would likely play.

[/color]

ejay286

Yeh I know Chris and he gets himself in trouble sometimes, he had just earned his spot back on the team this year so I don't know what coach roberts will do about this.

Oh and could you please change that font color I had to highlight the post to read it.

bigyellowdog

It is changed.  I agree it was difficult to read.

hog caller

good grief,  why can't our men stay out of trouble?

rlamb

From what was on the News up here, there must be some suspicion on Robert's & Admis. part about the officer's part toward Littleton while he was on a sightseeing tour of the Lafayette area. I think
the Coach feels Littleton was at least pushed or roughed for no reason by officers and that's why he resisted or maybe was just protecting himself!!!  He is supposed to still start.

10thPlanet

I respect the law and all, but you guys notice where it said Barney Fife dropped his tazer? I figure they must have got a little scared and over reacted. Maybe the truth will come out. That song comes to mind,"I fought the law and the law won."