Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Texas Rules!

Started by hoggyhog, December 19, 2005, 11:36:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggyhog

The Class 4A and 5A champs were all from No. Texas (Euless, Hebron, Highland Park and Southlake Carroll).  And, for good measure, the Class 3A championship team (Celina) was also from No. Texas.  Surely, the Hogs can find a few good players from these winning teams.

Celina won the state championship for the 7th time which tied Plano's record of 7 championships.

Go North Texas!

Hoggyhog from Plano
Have a GREAT day!!

bknight33

bdutt

Wow. A region of your state won some state titles. You should break away from the republic of texas and  make your own state called "Look At Me"
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

JJHog

Quote from: bdutt78 on December 19, 2005, 11:41:42 am
Wow. A region of your state won some state titles. You should break away from the republic of texas and make your own state called "Look At Me"

East Texas ALWAYS ha 3-4 teams playing for state titles, we should hit that are hard, too.
" Think Right, Do Right"

Hogs4Ever

Hit it hard.  Let's get some recruits in here.  Texass can't get them all.

hoggyhog

Quote from: Marty Houston's Boy on December 19, 2005, 11:39:32 am
No one cares.

You obviously missed the relevant point regarding potential recruitment from these quality teams.  Another reader pointed out that East Texas always has some teams in the playoffs and these areas should be heavily recruited as well.
Have a GREAT day!!

PulledPork

"Texa$$......... a whole 'nother country!"

;D

Boner

Actually it is very impressive.  The four biggest state titles came from the D/FW metroplex.  In a state as big as Texas, with that many teams, for all four to come from one area is damn good.

We should recruit like crazy there.