Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PulledPork, robhog Win Week 4 BB Pickem

Started by WilsonHog, December 19, 2005, 10:01:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

PulledPork

hogfankb

Talk to use when you get in the top 10 overall. :)

PulledPork

Quote from: hogfankb on December 19, 2005, 11:47:13 am
okay, I'm sorry, I let it get to my head.........

hogfankb

Quote from: PulledPork on December 19, 2005, 11:55:02 am
Quote from: hogfankb on December 19, 2005, 11:47:13 am
okay, I'm sorry, I let it get to my head.........

Its alright i understand. All the money, power and sex that comes along with it is a bit too much to handle. I actually had to go into rehab after the week I won it from all the celebrating.

secthumper

Boys dream on!! I took the overall college football pickems, and I'm coming on now in basketball like Darren McFadden being chased by a wild boar down the sideline!!  NEVER, NEVER underestimate the power of the THUMPER!!!! See ya at the top in a few more weeks!!  GO HOGS!!!!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

hogfankb

Quote from: secthumper on December 19, 2005, 01:50:48 pm
Boys dream on!! I took the overall college football pickems, and I'm coming on now in basketball like Darren McFadden being chased by a wild boar down the sideline!! NEVER, NEVER underestimate the power of the THUMPER!!!! See ya at the top in a few more weeks!! GO HOGS!!!!!!!!

Your just lucky I wasn't on here early in the season to do FBall pickems

PulledPork

secthumper

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

PorcineSublime

Tough crowd, I picked 9 out of 14 and fell out of the top twenty. Congrats guys.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.