Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danny Nutt Question...

Started by razorback44, December 19, 2005, 01:35:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback44

Can someone help me out?  I know Danny Nutt had the health problems a couple years ago right before the bowl games, but what is it now that is keeping him from doing his job to the fullest extent.  Everyone talks about him not being able to recruit because of his health and that he should be moved up to administration.  What is wrong with him still that he can't fly to Memphis and stop by a kids house?  I am just curious.  Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Kilgor

He was at the 5A championship game at War Memorial.  He probably flew there. 
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

razorback44

Quote from: Kilgor on December 19, 2005, 01:37:42 am
He was at the 5A championship game at War Memorial.  He probably flew there.

i know he does recruit some, but when the whole coaching change thing was going down, a lot of people were speculating that Danny would be moved up, because of inability to do his job to the fullest because of his health.  I am just wondering what is wrong with him still.  I would venture to guess that if he still had a heart problem his doctors would tell him not to coach, so I am curious if it is something else or still his heart.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

mikeirwin

Apparently there is not enough wrong with him that would keep from coaching.
He's still coaching.

rricha

he did not have a heart problem.  He some bleeding on is brain.

Chappeee

I know when he first came to Arkansas, Fitz Hill was the recruiting coordinator and had him recruiting in the city of Little Rock, Memphis, the state of Kentucky, and the Florida panhandle.  I don't know if that is the same now or not.

pikehog

Quote from: mikeirwin on December 19, 2005, 02:22:34 am
Apparently there is not enough wrong with him that would keep from coaching.
He's still coaching.

Well at least he has an excuse for why he can't coach, what's HDN's excuse?