Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urban Meyer in Columbus Ohio.

Started by flynhog, April 03, 2011, 08:21:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flynhog

A friend of mine saw Urban Meyer in a grocery store in Columbus Ohio yesterday.  His realtor did some digging and confirmed Urban bought a house in the Columbus area not long ago.

Is Urban going to replace Tressel at OSU or did he just move back home?
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

hoghiker

Quote from: flynhog on April 03, 2011, 08:21:07 am
A friend of mine saw Urban Meyer in a grocery store in Columbus Ohio yesterday.  His realtor did some digging and confirmed Urban bought a house in the Columbus area not long ago.

Is Urban going to replace Tressel at OSU or did he just move back home?

Keep it simple. He loves winter in Ohio.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

grayhawg

Why would anybody leave Gainesville Florida and move to Columbus Ohio?

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

PigTimePlayer

If we learned anything from the whole Mike Anderson search, you don't talk to realtors to get information.  It's barbers . . . barbers, man, they know things.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Divot

The heat and humidity of FLA isn't good for his health.

HamHands

Maybe Tebow is getting traded to the Browns.
One day at a time.

hogfan064

Quote from: grayhawg on April 03, 2011, 09:06:08 am
Why would anybody leave Gainesville Florida and move to Columbus Ohio?

Gainesville, FL is a dump.  It's hot and nothing more than a college town.  I'm not saying Columbus is better, but there is nothing special about Gainesville

Rzbakfromwaybak

Nothing to the rumor that he is going to replace Tressel........that's crazy

Urban just wanted to drop by & check to see if his Desk & furniture would be a good fit in Tressel's office........just in case....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

systemroot

dropkickd9

Coach Tressel, now there's one fine upstanding man.  Yea Right..

superior_wang