Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touching story about message boards

Started by Lanny, December 17, 2005, 10:53:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

We have gone through this before with Noah and Hurricane Katrina.  Message Boards are like a family

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls05/news/story?id=2261066
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

RazorWire

warparty44

Take 5mins out of your daily Nutt bashing and take a look at this stroy on espn.com

Merry Christmas!!!

PIGINAPOKE

CK IS IN THE MAIL....IF WE ALL SENT 20 BUCKS JUST THINK?
ENCLOSED WAS SOME HOG STICKERS TOO ;]]]         POKE
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

RAZORBART

Quote from: hSv on December 17, 2005, 10:53:33 am
We have gone through this before with Noah and Hurricane Katrina. Message Boards are like a family

Please sign her book !!!!

hogsno1

This kind of makes a 4-7 season and all the debate over coaching seem meaningless. Football will always be a game, but life itself is precious.

Whataboar™

It's very simple to make a credit card donation for little Nikolette.
If all of us with healthy children just donated $5 or $10, it would go a long way in taking care of the cost of her treatments.
I NEVER take for granted our three kids' good health.
We're all just one tragic test result away from walking in this family's shoes.
When you sign her guest book, mention Hogville.
God bless you, Nikolette. 
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

LSUFan

December 19, 2005, 10:08:18 am #7 Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 10:15:09 am by LSUFan
I feel that in every decent human being there is an inante calling to right the wrongs in this world, in some way, and to protect innocence.

To deny that calling is to compromise the existance of one's integrity and decency.

I can attest to the fact that there are a lot of decent, compasionate people who post here, that have answered, and will continue to answer that call.

"My job is not to change the world, My Job is to make sure the world knows, it will not change me."

TuckFexas

Just signed her book for all hog fans, hope everything turns out ok.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

hogsgrl09

geeeez. such an amazing story. i signed her GB and it gives ya goosebumps to see how many people signed it and how many people are helping from all across the country.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

TulsaHogFan

I honestly am amazed at the amount of people seeing that, and its great ESPN put together an article on it.  I hope she raises everything she needs.  Great story, can't wait to see how it ends.