• 382,432 Topics
• 21,385 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: for those of you who hate the Longhorns.....  (Read 2629 times)

razor1

Re: for those of you who hate the Longhorns.....
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2005, 12:39:17 pm »

I didn't want Texas to have any excuses when they get embarrassed by USC.
Amen to that!!! Although I despise Tejas I am very upset this happened...I don't want those longhorn fans blaming this incident for their total annihilation in the Rose Bowl either...Aside from the football aspect. I do hope everyone that was victimized is ok...Longhorn fans or not I am sad this happened
Not sure much will happen here. It has been reported that limited witnesses and the sports dept. relased a statemement that they are satisfied after looking into it. However, the police are still investigating. My bet this is wiped under the table Cedric Benson arrest. Let's see,he pleads guilty and is is sentence to 8 days in jail last year. He reports on friday and the jail is full and he is given 4 days credit. He reports back on monday and guess what, the jail is still full. He is given another 4 days credit and is done....

HogFansReunited

• AKA HogFansReunited
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • USN AW2
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2005, 01:10:34 pm »

What is wrong with these kids.  They had a chance to make it big and they throw it away all for a couple bucks.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

94 Hawg

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2005, 08:21:26 pm »

I didn't want Texas to have any excuses when they get embarrassed by USC.
Amen to that!!! Although I despise Tejas I am very upset this happened...I don't want those longhorn fans blaming this incident for their total annihilation in the Rose Bowl either...Aside from the football aspect. I do hope everyone that was victimized is ok...Longhorn fans or not I am sad this happened
Not sure much will happen here. It has been reported that limited witnesses and the sports dept. relased a statemement that they are satisfied after looking into it. However, the police are still investigating. My bet this is wiped under the table Cedric Benson arrest. Let's see,he pleads guilty and is is sentence to 8 days in jail last year. He reports on friday and the jail is full and he is given 4 days credit. He reports back on monday and guess what, the jail is still full. He is given another 4 days credit and is done....
looks like its settled, for now.
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9106111

BigPapaHawg

• Hogvillian
  • WOO PIG
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2005, 09:44:08 pm »

It really sucks that they will cry now and have an excuse for USC kicking their ass!

94 Hawg

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2005, 11:38:09 pm »

Attorney Ken Oden said in a prepared statement that he was told Sunday by police that "no arrests will be made and no charges will be filed."

they will apparently play in the Rose bowl--there will be no excuses for them when So. Cal. beats them like they were the UT bb team ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas