Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strong Rumor from Colorado is that....

Started by whatsshakinbacon, December 12, 2005, 07:54:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsshakinbacon

Hawkins from Boise St. is about to be named.  (Home Run??) Hey Houston - Boise St. is looking for a leader!  Somebody call Sexton....pronto.

www.netbuffs.com

Bacon out...

PulledPork

won't happen, I personally talked to the AD of Boise St. at the Fresno St./Boise St. football game, and he said "no thanks, we could keep him".

I took it as a "not no, but HELL NO!"

RBLtoHOG

They would have rather got Gus the ol' Dale
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Vidikron

Quote from: PulledPork on December 12, 2005, 08:03:10 pm
won't happen, I personally talked to the AD of Boise St. at the Fresno St./Boise St. football game, and he said "no thanks, we could keep him".

I took it as a "not no, but HELL NO!"

LOL... well, at least the upside is that Butch would still be available.

CiriusPorker

It's possible Butch turned it down, knowing something big at Arkansas is about to come open....

okay..so I was spit-ballin on that one.

PulledPork

Did Butch ever, once, acknowledge that the Buttalopes had contacted him or shown any interest, or was that all fabricated by the message boards?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: PulledPork on December 12, 2005, 08:38:13 pm
Did Butch ever, once, acknowledge that the Buttalopes had contacted him or shown any interest, or was that all fabricated by the message boards?

I think he said that he had not been contacted.  But don't they all say that?  Only one coach is ever contacted for any head coaching opening.

Bacon out...

dudemanhog

QuoteDid Butch ever, once, acknowledge that the Buttalopes had contacted him or shown any interest, or was that all fabricated by the message boards?

On Cold Pizza this morning they mentioned that he was at the top of their list. It did not, however, mention anything about him being interested. I think it's all fabricated, or wishful thinking like most of us are.

Net Hog

Don't worry guys, I'm on the phone right now with the SID.

murr!

musiccityhog

Butch Davis is, and should be , on the top of every schools list, but that doesn't mean he's on top of their's
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

Boarsnest

December 12, 2005, 08:56:24 pm #10 Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 09:14:20 pm by Boarsnest
Pulled, You just ruined my day I was just about to call a friend of mine that's a crop duster. I didn't figure that Boise St. had a jet so I thought I would line up a 802 AIRTRACTOR AIRPLANE for Nutts ride to Boise in to interview. My buddy also has one of those 2 seater stunt planes, I thought either one of these two would look good setting at Drake Field for the press to get photos of Nutt boarding.

On second thought a guy in my home town just bought a new ultra light you know the ones that look like a hang glidder with a widow fan, two seats and three tri-cycle tires. This would even look better suited for Nutt. This belongs to a friend of my brothers after seeing this plane and watching the guy fly it I informed my brother he might want to keep a suit at the cleaners because of the possibilty of a memorial service in the near future.

lumphog

HE SHOULD BE ON TOP OF OURS........He is the answer to ALL our problems[period]

PulledPork

I'm telling ya, I pretty much begged this AD to take his arse back.  He was quite gracious about it, but flatly refused.  I sure hope my "beer breath" didn't turn him off of the idea.......