Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are you crazy that

Started by hogfan13, December 12, 2005, 06:19:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

I miss it so much it hurts

[attachment deleted by admin]

corndo

Unfortunately, I haven't felt that way in several seasons.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: corndo on December 12, 2005, 06:25:59 pm

I can relate.  I honestly don't give a crap.  I hope I don't reach that point in football as well.

Hog Hegemony

hogfan13

Quote from: Hog Hegemony on December 12, 2005, 06:28:52 pm
Are they good yet?

Were 6-2 and our losses were to Uconn and Maryland

Lanny

Arkansas needs a good showing against Missouri State, Thursday.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

tophawg19

i was very disappointed after texas st. they showed that the same weaknesses are still there . also townes may be out for a couple weeks that would be a major blow .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RBLtoHOG

last years team woulda lost it
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

astarXzone

last years team truly would have lost it by 2 pts.  this year team won it by 2 or 3.   Big improvement.  what a joke the important sports on the hill are

DisplacedHogFan

I don't enjoy Razorback basketball as much anymore, but it's more because of a personal preference. I prefer up tempo offenses and Heath teaches the Big Ten "score 60 points a game" half-court offense. We could win every game and I'd still be bored outta my mind. That being said I'll still watch a game from time to time, but I get so frustrated I usually end up turning it off. Also, with all the kids leaving for the NBA straight out of high school the past few years, college basketball has not been NEARLY as exciting as it was during our "glory days". I hope Stan can evolve and give Razorback fans the type of basketball we've come to crave or I just don't see myself and many others getting interested in it anymore. Sad fact, but true  :'(.

astarXzone

You hit on a good note there displaced.   the NBa has caused college hoops to become lackluster, not just the hogs but all over the country.  Look at North Carolina last year.  All of their starters left for the draft and most were under classmen.  college BBall seems watered down anymore with lots of players who cant play.

ballhog™

I remember when I couldn't wait to go to a basketball game.  My whole day revolved around getting work done so I could go to Bud Walton that night.  I haven't felt that way for a few years except for a few games.  I still go to the games, but it just doesn't feel the same for me. 

I hope Stan Heath does well and gets the program back on its feet.  I want to feel excited again.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

hawgfan_18

when is the next televised game?

hogfan13

Quote from: hawgfan_18 on December 12, 2005, 08:42:36 pm
when is the next televised game?

Missouri State ARSN

Rice ARSN

Tex Tech ESPN2

Tex Pan Am ARSN

W.Illinois ARSN

tophawg19

can't get excited about that schedule . should be 5 wins but right now who knows .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RebelHawg

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: corndo on December 12, 2005, 06:25:59 pm

I feel the same way.  I just can't make myself get excited about basketball, at least not yet.  That may change depending on how the rest of the season plays out.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.