Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hillis

Started by DanTheHogFan, December 12, 2005, 05:42:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheHogFan

Why is there rumor on here that Hillis is a questionable player for next year?  Is there some news on him transferring or what?  Why all of the sudden are people talking bad about this guys who, by the way, is an exceptional athlete?

socalhogcaller

Quote from: DanTheHogFan on December 12, 2005, 05:42:58 pm
Why is there rumor on here that Hillis is a questionable player for next year? Is there some news on him transferring or what? Why all of the sudden are people talking bad about this guys who, by the way, is an exceptional athlete?

Who is talking bad about Hillis?  I haven't seen that?

Squealers

Quote from: socalhogcaller on December 12, 2005, 05:56:22 pm
Quote from: DanTheHogFan on December 12, 2005, 05:42:58 pm
Why is there rumor on here that Hillis is a questionable player for next year? Is there some news on him transferring or what? Why all of the sudden are people talking bad about this guys who, by the way, is an exceptional athlete?

Who is talking bad about Hillis? I haven't seen that?

I agree, I have not read anything bad, or about him leaving.  He will be an intregal part of the new Gus offense, or if he chooses, Reggie's defense, or hey, both!  Payton is the fizshizzel.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

arkrzrbacks

Rumor is he may get married but I haven't heard anything about transferring..

DanTheHogFan

I will find one of them.... be back later

DanTheHogFan

This was biggus piggus at the end of a long post about " first recruit since mustain".

and I read:

Other questionables include Poole, Green, Hillis, Sutton, RJohnson, Graham, Stoltz, DWashington.  It will be more of a problem finding 23-24 worth signing.

My question is: How is Hillis questionable?

Kilgor

There was a rumor a month ago that he would transfer.  It has since been quashed.  I think BP just threw Hillis on that list to fill it out a little.   ;D
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

ballhog™

I think Hillis is a great athlete and asset to the offense.  If he accepts his role as not being the #1 tailback I think Gus will find a lot of ways to get him the ball.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

TuckFexas

I think GM will find a way to line Hillis up in the backfield and give him the dang ball on 1st and goal from the 3....and if he doesn't, he's not as great as people think
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

ballhog™

Like we did against Vandy?
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

TuckFexas

My memory fails me, other than the fact we lost to Vandy. Did we give it to him that close in the Vandy game? Being the 1st game of the SEC season, I had a little bit too much fun tailgaiting. I was referring to So. Car. game. If that be the case, the sun will shine on a dog's arse every once in awhile...
Famous quote.

ballhog™

I think it happened, like many of our short yardage situations.  Not much imagination on getting the 1st down.  Sometimes you don't need it, but when you get stuffed time after time, gotta try something else.

TuckFexas

I think it comes down to execution more than play calling when you get that close. Just have to man up and blow them off the ball. Hillis is a punishing tailback.
Famous quote.