Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am still excited

Started by Shizzle, December 12, 2005, 04:16:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shizzle

I know we keep bitching and complaining about the fact that Mitch Mustain won't be coming to the U of A, and I wish him the very best in his decision. But just think of the possibilities we have with the players already in place and a coach that knows offense. I will be surprised if Jones and Macfadden aren't both first round draft picks in a few years, Monk will be off the charts after he has some time with Gus, Casey Dick should be greatly improved, Hillis is a real weapon just think how open he will be if we spread the ball around, not just look at him every time we drop back. The line should be better. I think our defense has come so far under Herring for just one season. I am more optimistic now than I have been in some time. I am going to say 7 wins minimum next year.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

HogPhan

same here.  i really excited about next year regardless if we get MM. 

Shizzle

I wish we would get him but if we don't, we don't. Give me the man that made him and let him create "our own monster"
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

100+GM HAWG

I agree! I would love for Mitch to come. He would be a legend forever in this state. But he has to do what is best for him.  But if he doesn't, I'm excited about the prospects for next year and beyond.

HawgLover08

I am always excited about Razorback football no matter who we have, but not nearly excited as I feel I should be. Mitch should be a Razorback next year, no excuse. I realistically do not see us going very far on the shoulders of Casey Dick. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good QB, and will only get better. Still, I don't see the Hogs going to a BCS bowl or anything like that. I did have that vision with Mitch Mustain as the QB. I just feel really let down with the decommitment.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Let's all get together now and hold hands and thank the good lord for Houston Nutt.

SonOfMud

Quote from: Shizzle on December 12, 2005, 04:16:27 pm
I am going to say 7 wins minimum next year.

And you would be happy with 7 wins next year?  You realize there are 12 games next year don't you?  7 wins is barely over .500, that is by no means acceptable.  Sad.
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."

silvertip

Quote from: HawgLover08 on December 12, 2005, 04:26:14 pm
I am always excited about Razorback football no matter who we have, but not nearly excited as I feel I should be. Mitch should be a Razorback next year, no excuse. I realistically do not see us going very far on the shoulders of Casey Dick. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good QB, and will only get better. Still, I don't see the Hogs going to a BCS bowl or anything like that. I did have that vision with Mitch Mustain as the QB. I just feel really let down with the decommitment.

Glad you got Dick's potential figured out after 4 games. Do you know where I could get that kind of FB acumen ?

txkhog

<<I am going to say 7 wins minimum next year>>>

Living life dangerous aren't you??? Anything less than 10.........HDN should be toast.

ballhog™

Thank you for Houston Nutt.  Thank you for Gus.  Thank you for Mitch ( and Darren, and Felix and Casey, and Peyton) I am excited about next year. 
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.