Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scotty Thurman

Started by WILL CLINTON, December 12, 2005, 04:08:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WILL CLINTON

Can someone give me a link to get some information on Scotty Thurman.  A co-worker and I are trying to figure out if he left after the 1995 season with Corliss, or if he came out the year before after the championship. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: dubyaceetrying to figure out if he left after the 1995 season with Corliss, or if he came out the year before after the championship.

He left after the '95 season, same year as Corliss.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

WILL CLINTON

I know.  That's what I have been saying but there was a nba draft website that said otherwise, and now I am having a hard time finding information on him outside of downloading the media guide proving my point....
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Shizzle

He wasn't drafted was he? I think he played overseas his entire career.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

StoneTemplePiglet

I saw him playing ball at the LRAC today during lunch. Anything you'd like for me to aks him?

Brewerfan10

Man, this guy is def. my all-time fav. razorback. He was so much fun to watch.

corndo

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglet on December 12, 2005, 04:21:50 pm
I saw him playing ball at the LRAC today during lunch. Anything you'd like for me to aks him?

When I lived in LR I'd see him there all the time.

doubleH

Saw him at best buy in LR about 2 weeks ago. Told him I was a fan and he was nothing but nice, said he was heading overseas to play in a few weeks.