7 (4.6%)
Another SEC Team
2 (1.3%)
Another College Team
5 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Squealers

Mitch,

I hope the result of this poll tells you everything you need to know.

HWF
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I'm a Homer, gotta vote for Hogs!!

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

e_dub

Squealers

I just wish we could post a poll on the Notre Dame fan's message board.  I am sure Mitch would see quite a different response there.  It is a no brainer.  We are behind this guy all the way.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HogWildFun on December 12, 2005, 03:45:40 pm
Mitch,

HWF

Are you frickin serious?

What is the average IQ of this board?  Every time I log on, I see something dumber than the last time I logged on.

Squealers

Quote from: e_dub on December 12, 2005, 03:50:29 pm
Is this Shiite necessary?

Posters have suggested that Mitch reads this board and takes the comments seriously.  The results of this poll should show an overwhelming level of support, versus the negativity that others claim is keeping him guessing his commitment.  If you and others understood that, maybe we would not be in this predicament.

I support his coming to this program.  Others here wont.  But you know what?  That is the way it would work in any program with any fan base.

But I promise you this......if we support MM coming, and I guess we do, then it will show in the results of this poll and send a direct message to him.

The detractors have their reasons to vote against him.  And it is my opinion, that it has nothing to do with MM, but everything to do with their opinion of the program.  And nothing can change their opinion on that, even if we had a chance to get the next Payton Manning.

Squealers

Quote from: PorkPariah on December 12, 2005, 03:54:48 pm
Mitch,

HWF

Are you frickin serious?

What is the average IQ of this board? Every time I log on, I see something dumber than the last time I logged on.

See my note above.  My IQ was tested at 137, yours? 

corndo

Guys, I want MM to come as much as the next guy, but I think we should get off of his back and let him make the decision he needs to make.

proffitthog

NO CORNDO AND E DUB JUST WANNA BITCH ABOUT EVERTHING
NO ONE ELSE CAN POST RIGHT, JUST THEM.
IF THEY DONT AGREE WITH IT YOU ARE RETARDED OR STUPID AND NEED TO QUIT POSTING.
THEY CANT MERELY JUST AGREE OR DISAGREE

100+GM HAWG

Let's have a pole on, would you rather eat Fried Chicken or Liver, or would you rather date Carmen Electra or Hillary Clinton .. I mean c'mon man.

What do you really think the results are going to be.  ::)  Some of you fans really amaze me.

Squealers

December 12, 2005, 04:13:39 pm #10 Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 04:19:24 pm by HogWildFun
Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on December 12, 2005, 04:09:15 pm
Let's have a pole on, would you rather eat Fried Chicken or Liver, or would you rather date Carmen Electra or Hillary Clinton .. I mean c'mon man.

What do you really think the results are going to be. ::) Some of you fans really amaze me.

Dude,

If you dont understand the intent of this post, then any explaination I give you wont work.  (HINT HINT...IT IS A POLL FOR MITCH, NOT FOR YOU)    I mean, did you read all the stuff above?  Or did you just jump to an assumption that this post is some dumb a$$ who hasn't a clue?   

I am amazed as well, go figure.

100+GM HAWG

I know your reason, it's just silly. Do you really think Mitch doesn't realize how much the overwhelming majority of fans feel. Of course he knows we want him to come. Why else would there be so much fervor about any little thing he says?

That's because we want to know what he's thinking and hoping that may shed some light on which way he's leaning. We don't care if the starting linebacker at Des Arc is saying because we don't care if he's going to be a hog or not. 

Mitch is a very intelligent kid, and can figure out that the MAJORITY of fans want him to be a hog. Your silly little poll is not going to tip the recruiting battle in our favor.  Still amazed....  ::)

Squealers

Quote from: 100+GM HAWG on December 12, 2005, 04:21:51 pm
I know your reason, it's just silly. Do you really think Mitch doesn't realize how much the overwhelming majority of fans feel. Of course he knows we want him to come. Why else would there be so much fervor about any little thing he says?

That's because we want to know what he's thinking and hoping that may shed some light on which way he's leaning. We don't care if the starting linebacker at Des Arc is saying because we don't care if he's going to be a hog or not.

Mitch is a very intelligent kid, and can figure out that the MAJORITY of fans want him to be a hog. Your silly little poll is not going to tip the recruiting battle in our favor. Still amazed.... ::)

1.  He reportedly reads the board
2.  He is swayed by the posts on this board (go figure)
3.  We support his coming
4.  The pole reflects this
5.  If is silly, then guess what?  So may be an 18 year old recruit reading these posts and using them as fodder for his decision.
6.  Get it now?
7.  Didn't think so
8.  Sorry you are amazed
9.  If you don't agree, your point is logged in cyberspace
10. I for one, think it counts, so call me silly.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

proffitthog

December 12, 2005, 04:44:41 pm #14 Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 04:46:14 pm by cabothawg
if you think someones post is silly all you have to do is ignore it and go on about your business
iam sure some of the things you say are silly to

e_dub

Quote from: HogWildFun on December 12, 2005, 03:59:43 pm

Posters have suggested that Mitch reads this board and takes the comments seriously. The results of this poll should show an overwhelming level of support, versus the negativity that others claim is keeping him guessing his commitment. If you and others understood that, maybe we would not be in this predicament.

I support his coming to this program. Others here wont. But you know what? That is the way it would work in any program with any fan base.

But I promise you this......if we support MM coming, and I guess we do, then it will show in the results of this poll and send a direct message to him.

The detractors have their reasons to vote against him. And it is my opinion, that it has nothing to do with MM, but everything to do with their opinion of the program. And nothing can change their opinion on that, even if we had a chance to get the next Payton Manning.

If myself and others understood that?  I understand that he knows everybody in this state wants him to play for the Hogs.  If you feel the need to start ridiculous posts in order to show him that, then maybe you are the one with the comprehension problem.  The kid knows the people of Arkansas will back him.  It's a foregone conclusion.  That was the point of me asking if this darn was necessary.  The more unnecessary posts that are started, the more posts that actually have meat in them get pushed off the front page. 

LordStanleysHog

this is amazing, how delusional do you have to be to think that putting a poll on a message board will lure a top player?  Amazing, absolutely amazing.  This post is just par for the course for message boards.  You get people on here with no real "knowledge" about any given situation posting outlandish comments and what their "sources" told them, then you get people so delusional that they think that because they aren't renewing their season tickets or that they "made a phone call" to the AD's office or that they "sent an email" to so-and-so that the Universtiy will suddenly snap out of it, and the best are the people who get on here and DEMAND that the AD and Head Coach and the University give them answers to all their questions based solely on them being a "fan."  That's my rant, but please keep posting, it satisfies my daily laugh requirement.

But on the off chance that this "poll" stuff works, I'm starting my own poll:

Want do you want Reggie Bush to do?

A.  Go into the Draft
B.  Stay at USC
C.  Transfer to Arkansas, or
D.  Pawn the "Pose" and put dubs on his Escalade

Come on Arkansas fans if you want Reggie Bush you have to show him how much he's wanted and needed.

Mitch, if you want to go to ND or if you want to go to Arkansas, its your decision and yours alone.  Forget all the people who want you to make a decision based on their wants and desires so that they can feel happy about themselves, you make the decision that is best for you.  If you do that you will earn more respect in my book.  I wish you the best of luck, no matter where you go.

Go Hogs.... Class of '01

silvertip

Mitch,

HWF

Are you frickin serious?

What is the average IQ of this board? Every time I log on, I see something dumber than the last time I logged on.

Then why do you keep logging on? I wouldn't be surprised if tha average IQ goes down every time you log on.

pbjones81

Personally, I like this post. 

Squealers

Quote from: e_dub on December 12, 2005, 04:50:17 pm
Quote from: HogWildFun on December 12, 2005, 03:59:43 pm

Posters have suggested that Mitch reads this board and takes the comments seriously. The results of this poll should show an overwhelming level of support, versus the negativity that others claim is keeping him guessing his commitment. If you and others understood that, maybe we would not be in this predicament.

I support his coming to this program. Others here wont. But you know what? That is the way it would work in any program with any fan base.

The detractors have their reasons to vote against him. And it is my opinion, that it has nothing to do with MM, but everything to do with their opinion of the program. And nothing can change their opinion on that, even if we had a chance to get the next Payton Manning.

If myself and others understood that? I understand that he knows everybody in this state wants him to play for the Hogs. If you feel the need to start ridiculous posts in order to show him that, then maybe you are the one with the comprehension problem. The kid knows the people of Arkansas will back him. It's a foregone conclusion. That was the point of me asking if this Shiite was necessary. The more unnecessary posts that are started, the more posts that actually have meat in them get pushed off the front page.

Hmmmm so far 96 people think so  :--} 

Sorry we flooded your precious message board with vegetables and potatoes instead of sirloin.  I guess I missed the instructions page that stated my posts had to meet your criteria and a litmus test dealing with protein.

Of course, I expect folks with narrow viewpoints to express themselves with such rhetoric.  If the post is of no value, it will get whacked, and we can all go about our day reading the really important information that always gets posted here.

Talk about a getting a good laugh, thanks for that one :)

clemensrules01

did any hog fans actually vote for him to go somewhere else???????

Flatfoot

Mitch no matter where you go I wish you only success.  I will always be proud to say you are from my home state of Arkansas.  Just please don't go to Texas or Tennessee.  I would have to eat large amounts of crow
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

pfrg999

Quote from: LordStanleysHog on December 12, 2005, 04:52:07 pm
this is amazing, how delusional do you have to be to think that putting a poll on a message board will lure a top player? Amazing, absolutely amazing. This post is just par for the course for message boards. You get people on here with no real "knowledge" about any given situation posting outlandish comments and what their "sources" told them, then you get people so delusional that they think that because they aren't renewing their season tickets or that they "made a phone call" to the AD's office or that they "sent an email" to so-and-so that the Universtiy will suddenly snap out of it, and the best are the people who get on here and DEMAND that the AD and Head Coach and the University give them answers to all their questions based solely on them being a "fan." That's my rant, but please keep posting, it satisfies my daily laugh requirement.

A. Go into the Draft
B. Stay at USC
C. Transfer to Arkansas, or
D. Pawn the "Pose" and put dubs on his Escalade

Come on Arkansas fans if you want Reggie Bush you have to show him how much he's wanted and needed.

Mitch, if you want to go to ND or if you want to go to Arkansas, its your decision and yours alone. Forget all the people who want you to make a decision based on their wants and desires so that they can feel happy about themselves, you make the decision that is best for you. If you do that you will earn more respect in my book. I wish you the best of luck, no matter where you go.

Go Hogs.... Class of '01

Nice first post...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Squealers

Quote from: silvertip on December 12, 2005, 04:52:29 pm
Mitch,

HWF

Are you frickin serious?

Then why do you keep logging on? I wouldn't be surprised if tha average IQ goes down every time you log on.
Quote from: pfrg999 on December 12, 2005, 06:06:09 pm
Quote from: LordStanleysHog on December 12, 2005, 04:52:07 pm
this is amazing, how delusional do you have to be to think that putting a poll on a message board will lure a top player? Amazing, absolutely amazing. This post is just par for the course for message boards. You get people on here with no real "knowledge" about any given situation posting outlandish comments and what their "sources" told them, then you get people so delusional that they think that because they aren't renewing their season tickets or that they "made a phone call" to the AD's office or that they "sent an email" to so-and-so that the Universtiy will suddenly snap out of it, and the best are the people who get on here and DEMAND that the AD and Head Coach and the University give them answers to all their questions based solely on them being a "fan." That's my rant, but please keep posting, it satisfies my daily laugh requirement.

A. Go into the Draft
B. Stay at USC
C. Transfer to Arkansas, or
D. Pawn the "Pose" and put dubs on his Escalade

Mitch, if you want to go to ND or if you want to go to Arkansas, its your decision and yours alone. Forget all the people who want you to make a decision based on their wants and desires so that they can feel happy about themselves, you make the decision that is best for you. If you do that you will earn more respect in my book. I wish you the best of luck, no matter where you go.

Go Hogs.... Class of '01

Nice first post...
Quote from: cabothawg on December 12, 2005, 04:44:41 pm
if you think someones post is silly all you have to do is ignore it and go on about your business
iam sure some of the things you say are silly to

Men in the know.  Refreshing!

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HogWildFun on December 12, 2005, 04:13:39 pm

What do you really think the results are going to be. ::) Some of you fans really amaze me.

Dude,

If you dont understand the intent of this post, then any explaination I give you wont work.  (HINT HINT...IT IS A POLL FOR MITCH, NOT FOR YOU) I mean, did you read all the stuff above?  Or did you just jump to an assumption that this post is some dumb a$$ who hasn't a clue?   

I hate to lower the boom on a guy because that's kinda frowned upon by the admins of this board.  But, dude, how much of a dumb@ss do you have to be to not see the futility in your frickin' poll? 

Nearly 100% of this state is desperately hoping, wishing, praying, begging for Mitch to be a Razorback.  We've been consumed with it ever since he decommitted.  It has consumed this state.

And then Mr. Spongebob Squarepants comes along and says "Hey guys!  Let's do a poll to show Mitch that the majority of us still want him!"

That's like polling the French in WWII to see if they are in favor of the Nazis going back home.

Good God.

Squealers

Quote from: PorkPariah on December 12, 2005, 06:09:49 pm
Quote from: HogWildFun on December 12, 2005, 04:13:39 pm

Dude,

If you dont understand the intent of this post, then any explaination I give you wont work. (HINT HINT...IT IS A POLL FOR MITCH, NOT FOR YOU) I mean, did you read all the stuff above? Or did you just jump to an assumption that this post is some dumb a$$ who hasn't a clue?

I hate to lower the boom on a guy because that's kinda frowned upon by the admins of this board. But, dude, how much of a dumb@ss do you have to be to not see the futility in your frickin' poll?

Nearly 100% of this state is desperately hoping, wishing, praying, begging for Mitch to be a Razorback. We've been consumed with it ever since he decommitted. It has consumed this state.

And then Mr. Spongebob Squarepants comes along and says "Hey guys! Let's do a poll to show Mitch that the majority of us still want him!"

That's like polling the French in WWII to see if they are in favor of the Nazis going back home.

Good God.

They did that poll, and it was 67% yes, and 32%  no, the remaining 1 % didnt respond, which should be YOUR sign..
Good godchaw