Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Very Interesting Article

Started by corndo, December 12, 2005, 03:18:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

Seems like some of the state lawmakers have some of the same questions that we fans have been pondering all season. At least some people in the public eye are not

afraid to "tell it like it is" and ask the tough questions. - Maybe we should invite them to join Hogville! At least we are not alone in wondering just what the heck is going

on up on the hill!

http://www. [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/archive/2005/12/10/News/331854.html

hogsanity

maybe ploiticians should keep their noses on something important, like the sucky education system, or the fact that ar has one of the highest tax burdens when related to income level in the US. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

corndo

Someone needs to hold the "dictatorship" up on the Hill accountable. I wish they would get more involved personally, b/c as we all know, "absolute power

curupts absolutely".

hogsanity

Quote from: corndo on December 12, 2005, 03:32:17 pm
Someone needs to hold the "dictatorship" up on the Hill accountable. I wish they would get more involved personally, b/c as we all know, "absolute power

curupts absolutely".

YEs, the state legislature is proof of that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

corndo

Quote from: hogsanity on December 12, 2005, 03:34:03 pm
Quote from: corndo on December 12, 2005, 03:32:17 pm

curupts absolutely".

YEs, the state legislature is proof of that.

At least they are elected officials.

e_dub

That article was on another board and it is 100% truth.  That mathis guy has some stones.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Doesn't McDonell live in Oklahoma?  I know he has a ranch there.  Maybe that's why he doesn"t get a housing allowance.

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

DOGALUM

If you want this program to REALLY go down the toilet, get the state government involved.

Ha.....you think we've got a cluster now.......
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: MikeThrel on December 12, 2005, 04:10:41 pm
Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on December 12, 2005, 04:01:52 pm

Doesn't McDonell live in Oklahoma? I know he has a ranch there. Maybe that's why he doesn"t get a housing allowance.

Nope, he lives West of Fayetteville on Mt. Comfort Rd.

Thanks for the info.

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?