Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville needs to adopt Missouri for the rest of the season

Started by Arazorbackguy1, February 09, 2011, 02:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Seriously, let's just pretend the black and gold is red and white and cheer them on.  I mean MA is going to be our coach next year, right?  We might as well get used to how they are playing and understand where our strengths and weaknesses will be. 

Who's in?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

nwarazfan

Absolutely not.  They do need some kind of help with their losing conference record.  But Mizzou will always be Mizzou.  KU's bitch and a program that will never achieve any type of big success.  I won't forget the Antlers or the rivalry we had with them. 

LETS GO DEVILS!  Still hoping a miracle happens and Irving can play again this season since he was the best player in college basketball before the injury.   

Smithian

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 09, 2011, 02:13:07 pm
Seriously, let's just pretend the black and gold is red and white and cheer them on.  I mean MA is going to be our coach next year, right?  We might as well get used to how they are playing and understand where our strengths and weaknesses will be. 

Who's in?
The name on the front of the jersey will prevent me ever doing such a thing.

Arazorbackguy1

huckleberry hog

why don't you just move to missouri then, him a hogfan and only a hogfan. :puke:

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: huckleberry hog on February 09, 2011, 02:24:24 pm
why don't you just move to missouri then, him a hogfan and only a hogfan. :puke:

Same here, just getting ready for my new coach in Mike Anderson.  Will be exciting to see the type of basketball we will see in Red and White next year. 

yraciv

Quote from: nwarazfan on February 09, 2011, 02:16:12 pm
Absolutely not.  They do need some kind of help with their losing conference record.  But Mizzou will always be Mizzou.  KU's bitch and a program that will never achieve any type of big success.  I won't forget the Antlers or the rivalry we had with them. 

LETS GO DEVILS!  Still hoping a miracle happens and Irving can play again this season since he was the best player in college basketball before the injury.   

Good thing the Hog game starts at 7 or I might have missed the whole thing for Duke/UNC. Duke is my 2nd team, so I'm going to be switching back and forth in the 2nd half, if we're still in it of course.

huckleberry hog

so your going to be a tiger fan next year,because that is where mike anderson will be.

Arazorbackguy1

It's going to be a sad time when the realization sinks in for all of us that Pelphrey will be back next year.

WilsonHog

I sort of do that now. I keep up with how the Tigers do pretty closely. Come March Madness they will be the team I pull for.

I absolutely refuse to allow Jeff Long and John Pelphrey to screw up March Madness for me more than they already have.