Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something that needs to be said about the double standard

Started by batmanfan, December 11, 2005, 10:17:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

December 11, 2005, 10:17:03 pm Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 10:18:35 pm by batmanfan
Sorry, but this is freaking ridiculous how some of you are already dissing the basketball team.  Sure they haven't been overly impressive, but they haven't been disappointing either.  You don't want people to get on to the football program, or the joke decisions being made for that circus, but when it comes to basketball we can all just have a good ole time and laugh at them?  This isn't only coming from newbies but Mod's as well.

We beat Texas St by 6?  They were 0-5....Oklahoma is no.6 in the country...they only beat 0-6 Coppin St. by 10..I guess there season is over as well.

Kansas beat an NCAA team in Cal yesterday by double digits.

Seriously people, this hating is getting ridiculous.  I know most dissing this team are middle age men, so I guess you can't compare with these players as good as the "good ole boys" that play football for the circus.  I remember once before the year, when some news man asked Heath if he has to make the tourney this year to keep his job...now think, how many of you media people would have asked Dale a similar question.  Double standard reoccurring here.

So lastly, stop making fun of the team that has has been made fun of and beaten up on for 4 years now...give them and chance to see what they can do...then if they suck, you can have your gripes.  So for now, get out to Bud Walton and support the team.

Keep it up and you guys may just run the Bat off. :-[
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.