Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Arkansas gets to a Bowl game next year which Bowl will it be

Started by hogfan13, December 11, 2005, 01:51:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Cotton Bowl or Independence Bowl.

Arkansas would have to do a lot to get to the Capital One Bowl.  Cotton would take Arkansas at 7 or 8 wins, I'm sure.  Big draw.  Regardless of whatever "strike" the fans are on.

Independence Bowl if there is a logjam at 7 wins.

CiriusPorker

RBLtoHOG

In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

hogattack21

The moral victory bowl, naa seriously I think Boomis right. After next year, maybe the Capital One bowl.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

bosshawg38

If Malzahn is as advertised, then Cotton should be a reasonable goal.

Porky OLeary

We only get the capitol one bowl after getting blown out in the seccg.
At best cotton, then shreve, music, houston.

asu47

CiriusPorker

for those Gus_doubters...We WILL make a bowl, and it won't be a bad one..it'll be one of the more respected bowls there is..

wiseoldhog

I would say we can get to the cotton bowl this year with the DC/OC in tac right now which also means that the seniors on this team have to be leaders also every player  needs to work and talk to each other. They also need to capitalize on the other teams mistakes when made and play hard nose football this year and be ready for anything that comes their way. Let Gus make all the calls without interference.

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

hogsanity

Alot of SEc teams bowl games depends on what the other league teams do.  If you have 3 East teams do very well, and one wins the SECCG then the east teams take the BCS spot, the Citrus and probably outback.  Then if Aub or Bama is available they get the Peach, even if they are not the top West team.. That leaves the Indy, the Cotton, the MC and I think the SEC starts a contract with the Liberty next year.  So 9-3 still may get you a crummy game
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsno1

Quote from: asu47 on December 11, 2005, 02:54:03 pm
that would be none..... kind of like this year ;)

Enjoy it Indian....because it won't be an annual habit.

nwarazfan

Quote from: hogsno1 on December 11, 2005, 05:43:06 pm
Quote from: nwarazfan on December 11, 2005, 01:59:12 pm
Liberty

The Liberty bowl is not one with SEC tie-ins. So that one is out.

Actually the Liberty has made an agreement with the SEC to become a tie-in.  Try and keep up.

John Futrall

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 11, 2005, 01:52:35 pm
If you die next year, which month do you think it will happen?

If the moon were made of bleu cheese....would ya wanna eat it?

Thehammer

Quote from: hogfan13 on December 11, 2005, 01:51:05 pm
I think the Capitol 1 Bowl

Doesn't make any difference to me.  If  it's not BCS, it's not worth talking about. 

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 11, 2005, 01:54:38 pm

Yeah Einstein, nice smart ass comment to a 13 yr old.

You force me to state the obvious and tell you that his post seemed like many from others who are 3 times that age here. And I don't card people before they post.

Finally, no 13 yr old should be posting here.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

RebelHawg

why shouldnt they? if they have a good reason too why not? they might be hog fans

Sonofahog

Quote from: asu47 on December 11, 2005, 02:54:03 pm
that would be none..... kind of like this year ;)

I wanna go to the New Orleans bowl.  Yeah.  That would be the ultimate.  Espcially after winning such a tough conference.  And maybe we can sell 2,000 tickets to our very first ever bowl game. 

ASU people crack me up. 

I predict Cotton.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

hogfan13

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 11, 2005, 07:20:43 pm
Quote from: ImHogginIt on December 11, 2005, 01:54:38 pm

Yeah Einstein, nice smart ass comment to a 13 yr old.

You force me to state the obvious and tell you that his post seemed like many from others who are 3 times that age here. And I don't card people before they post.

Finally, no 13 yr old should be posting here.

Well someone woke up like they lost there Job

hulk hog

To ASU 47 I graduated from ASU myself ...enjoy it for what it is worth and be proud but don't start the trash talk....NE Louisiana did beat ASU.

Now to the bowls. We always get the shaft in the bowls anyway....I would say at best Cotton.....to go to an east bowl we would have to win 9 or 10...
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....