Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many times can Gene Chizik end a sentence with War Eagle. ?

Started by Lil Wayne, January 11, 2011, 04:41:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Wayne

PoormansRobbyHampton

It's almost like he saw the ESPN commercial where the folks go around saying "Roll Tide" to each other and had to one up them.

HognVA

He reminded me of Will Ferrell in an SNL skit with that dead serious look on his face saying War Eagle over and over.

Sivad

Chizik's public speaking sklls are are mighty poor, surely he is not as illiterate as he talks.

ArkansasI

I am baffled by the success of certain individuals.  Gene Chizik is one such individual.

razorsharptusk

Ha Ha...I wondered the same thing.  He sounded like a broken record. 
GO HOGS!!

Sir Oinksalot

It appeared he had a script to say again and again without deviation...

If he had just winged it he might let it slip the costs encumbered

vs. the thrill of winning...

o

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

staffhog

cthog99

can you imagine nick saban saying roll tide after every sentence when he won the championship last year?

go hogues

Dude is the luckiest, most smug man alive. The worse thing to me is punctuating everything with "God was with our family". God could care less about CFB and actually probably detests it, considering the fact we've made it an idol and do everything to serve it.

Reality will check in again next season.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Sir Hog Alot

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

cityhog

HogCard

'Coach, what do you think was the secret to your win tonight?"

Well look at these fans.  God was with us.  War Eagle!  We pay our players well and teach them to play dirty.  War Eagle!  I am so blessed to be coaching at a school where the mascot is a tiger.  War Eagle! (huh?)  I need to go be with my team now to celebrate the championship while I can.  Time is running out.  Oh, and WAR EAGLE! 

1highhog

Have you ever listened to Jim Rome or any other National Radio Sports Call-In Show?  If a Auburn Fan calls in, they a-lot of the time will end their rant with War-Eagle, Jim Rome used to do a bit on it, kind of making fun of it.  If you ever drive thru Alabama and catch one of their Sports Call in shows, they all do it, it will drive you insane!
I have asked the question multiple times, even to Auburn Fans and never got a straight answer as to why they have two Mascots. 

idochog

I love Jesus!