Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could There Be An 11th Hour Intervention...

Started by corndo, December 09, 2005, 10:36:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

by the pro Butch faction headed by by John Tyson before the 1pm announcement today? Do you think there are people with power and authority still trying to broker

deals even at this late juncture? Is this still a fluid situation, especially with all of the CU rumors flying around???

swoopeshog

With the way things have gone the last 3 years with JFB and HDN...I'd say anything is possible.  Not likely but possible.
Quote from: devildoghawg on November 28, 2012, 07:37:57 pm
Regardless of what Obama's told you, unemployment is not a job.

Quote from: staffhog on November 30, 2015, 11:35:15 pm
You guys are just like my wife.  No matter how good a job I do, it is not quite up to her expectations.

hogfankb

Quote from: swoopeshog on December 09, 2005, 10:38:29 am
With the way things have gone the last 3 years with JFB and HDN...I'd say anything is possible. Not likely but possible.

Just like winning. Possible...but not likely

Hog Hegemony

proffitthog

people please, forget about it. did anyone watch the sports last night or read the paper today.

hogsanity

IF and I say IF HDN even breathes in the direction of CO he will be fired IMMEDIATLY.  JFB will not put up with a 3rd straigh offseason in which HDN goes fishing for a job.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

colts

from what I heard....Frank already knows about it and doesnt seem to care....How can we be so loyal to a man who will leave at any moment

brooks74

I think I heard Mike Irwin say this morning that if Nutt bolts, they already have a "candidate" who is open to the job and who will retain Gus as OC.

willkhitey

"What a terrible waste it is to lose one's mind"
--Dan Quayle, speaking to the NAACP

Net Hog

Quote from: cabothawg on December 09, 2005, 10:40:31 am
people please, forget about it. did anyone watch the sports last night or read the paper today.

I did.  I also read and listened to pundits say for the last several months that MM was solid to the UA.

lumphog

Quote from: cabothawg on December 09, 2005, 10:40:31 am
Are you trying to say the MEDIA wouldn`t steer us in the WRONG direction ?