Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RazorZone

Started by CiriusPorker, December 09, 2005, 10:10:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CiriusPorker

Does anyone subscribe to this?  I subscribe to it and have been very disappointed by it.  It's nice to see all of the Presser's and have replays of some basketball game's if I miss...the live baseball games will be nice, but it's not updated very often, and nothing is ever live except audio.  Watching the colorado press conf. yesterday made me feel that we could do much better with such a tool...such as live press conferences, live anything..really..and we don't. 

I don't know why Arkansas can afford the best facilities but the worst internet subsciptions EVER!

DisplacedHogFan

Quote from: CiriusPorker on December 09, 2005, 10:10:15 am
Does anyone subscribe to this? I subscribe to it and have been very disappointed by it. It's nice to see all of the Presser's and have replays of some basketball game's if I miss...the live baseball games will be nice, but it's not updated very often, and nothing is ever live except audio. Watching the colorado press conf. yesterday made me feel that we could do much better with such a tool...such as live press conferences, live anything..really..and we don't.

I don't know why Arkansas can afford the best facilities but the worst internet subsciptions EVER!

I subscribed for a month then promptly cancelled. No where NEAR worth the 9.99 you have to pay for it...

corndo

I agree. The worst is thier live stats during a game, they never update them!

CiriusPorker

They're subscriber's list would more than double if ALL games had live streaming video!!  they would make more than they could imagine..with sold out games and live streaming video...anyone could watch the games and pay money for those..

pfrg999

1 month and I was gone... Yahoo gamechannel or Box score on Yahoo... Is MUCH better... I can't listen or watch... But I see it in my head and I have Updates stats
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

CiriusPorker

Part of my problem is, I can't unsubscribe...my mom is paying :) it's her account, and she likes it i guess.

Stamford Hog

I subscribed and have been terribly disappointed by it.  I am hoping to get some use out of it during baseball season as I listen to most games on the internet.  Of course that used to be free.  But football season was such a bust that I didn't listen to most of the non-televised games.

My question is, if ARSN is broadcasting a basketball game, then why isn't live streaming of this game available?  I thought that was one of the selling points. 

I highly doubt I will resubscribe next year.

CiriusPorker

There are a lot of schools that let you watch live streaming everything...and leave it to arkansas to try to excel in everything except the thing that allows people to stay at home to watch..God forbid we didn't pay 100 each game to be there in person and waste money on barbecue nachos