Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GUs sticks it to Charleston AGAIN.

Started by hogsanity, December 09, 2005, 09:55:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Shioh beat the dog out of Charleston 2 or 3 years ina row in the AA playoffs, and the people in Charleston whined about " The big bad $$$ school recrutis with their parking lot full of Nice cars and SUvs"  Now, when the tigers are a day away from playing, and most likely winning the state title, GUs yet again steals the limelight.  Classic, simply classic. 

And yes I have a deep rooted dislike for Charleston, as I played for Ft SMith Christian ( yes, the same school that Gus graduated from ) and we were in the league with Charleston.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

fanofthehog

Quote from: hogsanity on December 09, 2005, 09:55:50 am
Shioh beat the dog out of Charleston 2 or 3 years ina row in the AA playoffs, and the people in Charleston whined about " The big bad $$$ school recrutis with their parking lot full of Nice cars and SUvs" Now, when the tigers are a day away from playing, and most likely winning the state title, GUs yet again steals the limelight. Classic, simply classic.

And yes I have a deep rooted dislike for Charleston, as I played for Ft SMith Christian ( yes, the same school that Gus graduated from ) and we were in the league with Charleston.

You must be one of those cool kids we hear so much about.

hogsanity

YEs, I was such a preppie, drove a 72 Chevy pickup that got about 3 gallons to the mile. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HoggerNocker

Quote from: hogsanity on December 09, 2005, 10:05:46 am
YEs, I was such a preppie, drove a 72 Chevy pickup that got about 3 gallons to the mile.
The best truck ever built!