Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One thing people are overlooking about GUs

Started by hogsanity, December 09, 2005, 08:46:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

in the euphoria over the passing attack is that he seems to have always COACHED TO HIS TALENT.  Do you really think DM and Felix are not gonna get around 30-35 carries a game next years.  I would hope Gus will utilize these 2 great backs.  I saw a thread earlier predicting 350+ pass yards per game.  If we need 350+ passing to win, what happened to Dm and FJ? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

TulsaHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on December 09, 2005, 08:46:24 am
in the euphoria over the passing attack is that he seems to have always COACHED TO HIS TALENT. Do you really think DM and Felix are not gonna get around 30-35 carries a game next years. I would hope Gus will utilize these 2 great backs. I saw a thread earlier predicting 350+ pass yards per game. If we need 350+ passing to win, what happened to Dm and FJ?

S-dale ran more than they passed against Evangel this year, because of how Evangel's D played the Dogs.  It seems Gus will use whatever he needs to to take advantage of what the opposing D's weakness may be.

proffitthog

the words out of gus mouth i line up in the shotgun i spread the d and i use the pass to set up the run
thats what he said last night on ch 7

bro.coach

The difference will be that DM will only need 12 carries to run 100 yds. instead of 30.

HogFather

Quote from: bro.coach on December 09, 2005, 08:59:42 am
The difference will be that DM will only need 12 carries to run 100 yds. instead of 30.

echo

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

The Clinkscale kid at Springdale rushed for over 1000 this past year.

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

JJHog

In my limted experience with him, he takes what the D gaives him.

The game I saw he ran 70% of the time because it worked and it was there,
" Think Right, Do Right"