HOG71

I hate that type of format for a message board

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:
Quote from: HOG71 on December 09, 2005, 08:03:10 am
I hate that type of format for a message board

me too!

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

JDHogg

"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.

joe_mayo

Laughing stock...desperate...a joke...bush-league...

Hard to argue with any of it. 

Want more...

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=335&mid=64292263&sid=&tid=64292263&style=1

CiriusPorker

they won't be laughing when Gus turns everything around....

hogbalz

I could post more links but all you have to do is look on any other SEC board and it is being talked about. Basically everyone else sees this as desperation by Nuttless to get MM. I for one have no opinion on this for I have never seen Gus in action. Lets all hope he turns out to be this one in a million HS coaches that has the knack for it. One thing is for sure the SEC sure is not highschool and their is plenty of proven OC out there that could have been hired. I hope Gus is the right person lord knows we have been the laughing stock of the conference this year { maybe TN }.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

joe_mayo

hogbalz -- make no mistake about it...Arkansas is/ was the laughing stock.  Majority knows TN had a bad year/ was a bad team (offensive side of the ball at least).  They are still a great program.  We on the other hand were a bad team this year and the year before and are not viewed as a good program.