Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TX HOG

Started by PintailKiller, December 09, 2005, 07:33:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PintailKiller

Has anyone heard from him to know how is wife and newborn are doing?
Thanks
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

abq

This was his last post.

QuoteI just got back in town to Tyler because I have class tonight. I'll be heading back to Plano after class. I don't have any new news, other than the C-section is stll scheduled for 7:30am tomorrow. We went for our last doctor's visit today, and he seemed nervous. We looked at the OR last night and the Newborn ICU, very intimidating. I had to leave my wife Melissa alone this morning to come to class, it was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. I should get back to Plano around 8:00 tonight so it's not too bad. I really don't know how/what to feel right now, I'm excited to see our baby girl Kaylee Nicole, but I'm also nervous/scared if things go bad. I know it's a strong possibility things could go very bad tomorrow, but I have not lost any faith. I truly have peace that whatever happens tomorrow it's part of what God has planned for our lives. Thank you to everyone, I don't know any of you and you don't know me, but I truly care for ya'll and I know you care for us, thank you.

---------Joshua

Haven't heard anything after that. Let's all keep praying for the best and that he's busy being a proud Dad.

PintailKiller

I remember that one from about a week ago.  I was hoping someone had a positive update.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."