Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

351 Yeah!!!

Started by Michael Porkleone, December 08, 2005, 09:27:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Porkleone

I am starting my predictions for next year...

Under GM, our average pass yds/game will be over 350.........

DMac will rush for over 1300 yds...

PHillis will average a TD catch in every game..

HDN will be named coach of the year and GM will win the JFB award....

Anybody else have predictions?  Of course this is probably wishful thinking but its fun to DREAM!!!!!
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PigKahuna

Get ready, it isn't going to look like that.  Gus will use the best offensive strategy for the personnel.  Lots of rushing, timely passing, but not 350

Cresthog

Ahhhh...to dream....I dreamed one time

Butch was hired and we won the SEC....

RazorRedneck

Don't get excited about a lot of passing yards. How many passing yards does Texas TEch have.  But I think Gus will do great job of producing an effective offense.

rococco

I would really appreciate 200/200 and about 24-30 a game
Hogville is watching...

PulledPork

Every time I dream, I get that "warm, gooey" feeling......... :-*

THROWITDEEP

14-0 and a National Championship.........hey, it's okay to dream a little.

PigKahuna

QuoteI would really appreciate 200/200 and about 24-30 a game

I think that's about right.  As an avg.

Honestly if we have 300 passing yards in a game, we're probably behind.

e_dub

I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same.  You can polish a terd, but it's still a terd, no matter how shiny it is.

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: PulledPork on December 08, 2005, 09:35:59 pm
That is really, really bad!

Michael Porkleone

that's sick
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Michael Porkleone

LM - Do you remember in high school when Chris Bingham was coaching at Har?  He ran one heck of an offense...I think he would be a good WR coach if HDN hasn't made his decision...

FtheDarksiders

Wow, some of you people are exicited about Gus....I think it is a good hire, but 350 a game?????  Our O-line will need to get alot better if thats going to happen.  Plus, I would rather see DMac rush for 350.  351 Yeah!!!

hogsanity

THis team, at least for the next couple of years, will still be run oriented, IT HAS TO BE.  First, i dont think we have guys to put at recceiver to run 5 wide.  Second, you do have one of the best pair of TB's in the country.  Dm and FJ have to have at least 30 carries a game between them.  Third, this team is built to run the ball, it will take time to get other types of players in here.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

proffitthog

lets just start with a bcs bowl first that would be a good first step

PiggyBack

I am less depressed about the future now.  However, I am cautiously optimistic about GM.  He has no experience against the SEC and that scares me a little.  Also, there is still a NUTT steering the ship and that is the most troubling news of the week.  I am looking forward to next season which is a vast improvement in my outlook from this time last week.
Huggers react to facts and reason the way Linda Blair reacts to holy water.

http://allythigpen.com/woo2.swf

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Where was Monk? does he not fit into GM's offense?

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HaWg 10

:puke: :puke: :puke:
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HogginIT

Quote from: Yindao on December 08, 2005, 09:27:43 pm
I am starting my predictions for next year...

HDN will be named coach of the year and GM will win the JFB award....

I guess if that happens, then that means Colorado had a pretty good year.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: opineonswine on December 09, 2005, 09:40:00 am
My prediction is we will win more games with Gus as OC than we would have won with HDN as OC.

Didn't go to far out on that "proverbial limb" did ya?

Bacon out...